What's your favorite summer scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I seem to be drawn to citrus during the summer..I think this might be fairly typical though..Really enjoying B&BW Orange Ginger items as well as L'Occitane's lemon verbena

I'm not one for fruity smells.. my FAVE Summer scent is the one i pull out every year.. Gloria by cacherel. I HATE all of cacherel's products except for this. There's just something about it that i LOVE!

I like lemon and vanilla scented items .. they seem fresh and mild. I also like a soft rain/mellon smell.

I'm also jumping on the citrus bandwagon. I'm loving anything Grapefruit-y, especially, but any other citrus-y scents are also great.

I also picked up a cheap bottle of Parfums de Coeur's Cotton Candy Fantasy, which is very yummy-smelling. This is until I can get a bottle of any of the following for my birthday:

Serendipitous by Serendipity 3

Pink Sugar by Aquolina

Dessert (Dreamy, Creamy, or Juicy)

Sweet seems to be in right now. I'm also awaiting a bottle of the not-too-long discontinued Creme Brulee by Parfums de Coeur. Mmm!

Another summer fave is a Lily-of-the-Valley classic scent by Coty, called Muguet de Bois. My mom's loved it for years! I'm also into Demeter's Honeysuckle.

I gave my best friend a bottle of BBW's Coconut Lime Verbena, but am now almost regretting it. I know she'll use it more than I, but it still smelled so yummy. I've found that S&B at Wal*Mart has a very similar scent; I think it's Coconut Lime, but it smells identical. I may pick up a small bottle for $1.50.
smile.gif
Can't go wrong!

Good stuff for summer.
smile.gif

Night blooming Jasmin! (not Treas) LOL hahah k

Originally Posted by allisong

I seem to be drawn to citrus during the summer..I think this might be fairly typical though..Really enjoying B&BW Orange Ginger items as well as L'Occitane's lemon verbena

Daytime: L'Artisan's The Pour un Ete or La Chasse aux Papillons Nighttime: Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Rose Muskissime

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Night blooming Jasmin! (not Treas) LOL hahah k I LOVE the smell of Night Blooming Jasmine..As a kid I had a bush of it growing out side my bedroom window..Would love to find a perfume that's true to the actual scent..Not possible sadly

Hi Naturally just got another one when I just when back to Epcot. IT's the most beautiful scent in the world! You can actually find it at Nordstrom as well. But I suggest a trip to Disney- its much more fun. I'm glad someone knows Laila!

I've been using Sheer Freesia from Bath and Body Works. I simply love it. I have the cream and shower gel as well. Its a nice clean, feminine scent.

Latest posts

Back