What's your mode of transportation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha I dont drive yet (and dont really have the inclination to either)
My Dad takes me most places, and sometimes I get the bus! x

yay! i thought i was alone in this thread LOL

I know some of you don't drive. I know it isn't a big deal to you either. But, omg, I just could not imagine not driving! I grew up on a farm and have been driving since I could reach the accelerator! I do not live in a major metropolitan area either so there's not any kind of trains or subways for transportation. Just a different way of life.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jen I know some of you don't drive. I know it isn't a big deal to you either. But, omg, I just could not imagine not driving! I grew up on a farm and have been driving since I could reach the accelerator! I do not live in a major metropolitan area either so there's not any kind of trains or subways for transportation. Just a different way of life.
icon_smile.gif
I'm with ya on that... I couldn't imagine not driving ~ mainly because I can't sit still & am always on the go!
tongue.gif

K*O*, I don't know if those pics were taken where you and Janelle live, but if it is...very nice! Love all the trees!

Nice cars everyone. I too would not know what to do if I couldn't drive. I love driving. I like exploring different places and seeing new things. Road trips are my thing!

Originally Posted by Jen K*O*, I don't know if those pics were taken where you and Janelle live, but if it is...very nice! Love all the trees! Yup! That was taken during the summer in the driveway.. lol We have 1 & 1/2 acres of mostly trees! LOL (Especially in the backyard!) It is nice here - but lots of raking in the fall!! LOL
wink.gif

I have a 2002 Toyota Corolla. I used to have a 2001 Toyota 4Runner-Limited. That was my baby! It was loaded and I missed everything even the leather smell. I will get another loaded Toyota after I finish school. I can't afford it right now..

Originally Posted by Jen K*O*, I don't know if those pics were taken where you and Janelle live, but if it is...very nice! Love all the trees! i was gonna say the same. i love living in areas like those. when i get married and start a family and all that, i wanna move to upstate NY because i just love the atmosphere and having all that grass and trees.
maybe one day i should go to LI for the hell of it. i've never been there before and i've lived in NY most of my life
tongue.gif

I drive a 2004 Toyota Sequoia. We bought it last February. My husband drives a '97 Honda Accord, '02 Suzuki GSXR 750, and a '92 Toyota lowrider. He just had his little truck totally redone. He's going to quit driving it though. He is all into car shows and he's going to start trailering it to the shows.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i was gonna say the same. i love living in areas like those. when i get married and start a family and all that, i wanna move to upstate NY because i just love the atmosphere and having all that grass and trees.
maybe one day i should go to LI for the hell of it. i've never been there before and i've lived in NY most of my life
tongue.gif

NEVER!?!?!
eek.gif
Well, come on down then!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 NEVER!?!?!
eek.gif
Well, come on down then!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'm coming!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

have you ever been to yonkers?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'm coming!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

have you ever been to yonkers?

Nope! If anything - it was passing through... was at the Bronx Zoo last year though!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen I know some of you don't drive. I know it isn't a big deal to you either. But, omg, I just could not imagine not driving! I grew up on a farm and have been driving since I could reach the accelerator! I do not live in a major metropolitan area either so there's not any kind of trains or subways for transportation. Just a different way of life.
icon_smile.gif
I also grew up on a farm, and even went to a college in a small rural community where you had to drive 20 miles to the nearest city if you wanted to do anything fun! This is the first time in my life I've lived in a city with a bus system!

Buses rule. If I had a more user friendly bus system, I would be on that bus 24/7. I love meeting different types of people and going to different places.

12_7_8.gif

Latest posts

Back