What's your most recent makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine is Boscia blotting papers if you can call it a makeup purchase. I've never tried the Bocsia blotting papers or the Boscia line in general before so we will see how it goes.

Since I really like Aromaleigh mineral foundation, I ordered samples of their eyeshadows and several blushes. They are fabulous. I don't know how to explain it exactly but it is like putting the color on your face without all the powder. They are so natural looking and yet they last all day. I have very oily skin and the eyeshadow did not crease at all, even on days when I worked out. I also purchased their oily skin clarifying serum, which has worked wonders for my skin as well as their free radical serum. I've never purchased "natural oils" products, like their skin care line, so I was a little put off by the scent. But I have found that it absorbs quickly and I've gotten used to it. Plus, the benefits are so worth it. They also have a chat like forum you can check out that helps to clarify any questions you have before you purchase anything. I highly recommend it. Sounds like I work for Aromaleigh, but I do not, I'm just so impressed with their products. That doesn't happen very often for me, I've wasted so much money of "stuff" that just does not do what it claims!

My lil cheapie lipgloss I keep raving about but I doooooo love it. Its great. Its actually the first thing I have purchased for myself since being on CT for 6 months and I'm rather pleased.

1. Max Factor Lash Perfection - I wasn't a huge fan of mascara but am trying to change that... LOL.

2. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.

Next purchase is Cle de Peau Transluscent Pressed Powder

Just on my lunch hour today i bought Bourjois 2 in 1 mascara & eye liner. Bought them is a discount store in a bargain basket for €2!!!

Never seen them before but the mascara is fab! Very thickening! So im happy with that!

I muxt start layering on more mascara - i realised ive 5 different ones at home and your supposed to use within 3 - 6 months! ahh

Swan Lake e/s

Lash Curler

False lashes (#21)

Pink Swoon

Amplified

All from MAC. Urgh, I gotta cut down on the impulsive purchases.
frown.gif

I just got 10 Milan Minerals samples today. Not really a purchase as I won $10 to spend on her site.

The last thing I spent money on was an Accent Red MAC pigment sample.

Urgh so I did it again.

I wandered around at the mall today... not good for my bank account! *lol

I got the following:

MAC Mulch e/s (one of my faves)

MAC Star Violet e/s

MAC Glimmershimmer in Orange Twinkle

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

2 Rimmel liners (aubergine color & a nice green)

So ya. Thank God it's payday! *lol

Wow, this is an old thread that got resurrected! lol

Well, I noticed that my foundation was on sale and I was running kind of low, so I thought I would order some and save some money! Plus I got a few other things in the order ... All of these are Aromaleigh brand:

Voile foundation in Alabaster and 1W (I mix the two colors)

Porcelaine Oil Control Primer in Light-Medium

Rocks! Sonic eyeshadow in EndlessSea (right now you get to pick any Sonic e/s for free with an order over $35! woohoo!)

Plus they give you 3 random free samples with each order
smile.gif

Tomorrow I am going to get some more Milani eyeshadows, my favorite e/s brand .... they just put in a new CVS next door to our apartment, and I noticed they had a (still-empty but in the process of being stocked) display of Milani mu that included slots for the quads, which I have previously only been able to get online. I also got a coupon in the mail for $5 off a purchase of $10 or more at CVS .... so I can go get $10 worth of Milani e/s for $5, rather than getting $10 worth of e/s for $15 once you add in shipping
smile.gif

I also have a coupon for 30% off my entire purchase at New York and Company, my favorite clothing store .... I need to stop getting coupons in the mail! lol I don't need all this stuff!

2 days ago I bought:

MAC Electric Eel Eyeshadow, I love the boldness of it. And it actually looks pretty good on me.

MAC Studio Tech Foundation NC40

My last purchase was at the MAC counter and Milani. I got MAC eyeshadow in Creme de Violet, Chromeglass in Pulsesetter (which I swapped, color wasn't right), Blush in Dollymix, and Bare Canvas Paint. I also bought two Milani eyeshadows in Taffy and Snow Frost.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back