What's your natural hair color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My natural color is a light brown I guess. I keep it hi-lighted so it is blondish looking. I started getting gray hair when I was about 20 years old.
icon_sad.gif
I have to go every 6 weeks to keep my hair looking good.

Originally Posted by lilla Mine is dark brown and I usually color it similar... Mine seems to get darker all the time...it was light blonde when I was little! Now it's a dark honey color, but with tons of blonde highlights. I've also colored it all over several times so I can't really see the natural color anymore!

Originally Posted by Naturally and I SOOOO totally agree with Janelle ..BRUNETTES have MORE Fun! WoooHooo! Yeah! Another brunette in the house!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My sister's was almost white blonde when she was young, She is 43 now and it is medium brown almost.... It got darker over the years...

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Mine seems to get darker all the time...it was light blonde when I was little! Now it's a dark honey color, but with tons of blonde highlights. I've also colored it all over several times so I can't really see the natural color anymore!

I have dark ash blonde its a wierd color sometimes it looks kind of grayish. I Dye it light ash blonde(loreal the blondes ,in french sry i dont know how to spell it )But i love the color,occasionally I like to highlight the hair surronding my face.
icon_smile.gif

Who knows anymore. I have colored/highlighted my hair for sooooo long. All I know is when I my roots start to show, it used to be a blondish color but know it is almost silver
icon_frown.gif
. And I am only 32!!! But the color I pay for it to be is a warm shade of blonde wth light blonde highlights.

Mine was dirty blond. A stylist once said it was mousey. Without highlights it tends to just look flat and boring. No life to it. I try not to stray too far with the highlights, I don't want to go too blond so I'll get just the crown done. I think once summer is over or maybe even sooner, I'm going dark. Something like chocolate brown.

I don't think I've seen my natural color in 16 years! It's kind of like my avatar I guess ( my hair was really light in that shoot, but they spray painted it so I would match the other girls on the box)

Originally Posted by lilla My sister's was almost white blonde when she was young, She is 43 now and it is medium brown almost.... It got darker over the years... Mine is a medium brown with some natural red highlights. I used to dye my hair all the time and finally got sick of it. It is so healthy now.

I'm a brunette. I have dark blond highlights on top, which I'm probably going to just let grow out. I've been getting my hair highlighted for years, and I'm getting burned out on it.

my natural hair color is dark blonde, but i dye my hair black, since i was 16. now i'm 26.

Originally Posted by chicago4ever Mine is medium brown very dull! Currantly it is a light brown with auburn highlights. Welcome to MUT.

Originally Posted by chicago4ever Mine is medium brown very dull! Currantly it is a light brown with auburn highlights. Welcome aboard!
wink.gif
I'm Janelle - nice to meet you!

My natural hair color is black and I hate it! I started with a few highlights and ended up blonde! But it got way too dry because if your hair is darker the lighter you want it the worst the damage you'll do to it. Right now I have a darker brown color and I love it! My hair is shinier and I said good bye to the straw like hair!!!
rolleyes.gif

My natural hair is a light blonde, right now its natural at the top.. and then a bit darker blonde about halfway down.. not that noticable though, as it was all lightened by the sun! I love my hair.. definetly a blonde at heart!

I'm a natural red-head. More on the strawberry blond side.

It's always been natural, but I'm actually thinking of going a bit redder! It scares me though.

Back