What's your natural hair color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by girl_geek I have naturally blonde hair that is getting darker every year -- right now it's dark blonde but not quite dark enough to be considered light brown. My mom's hair was exactly the same, so that probably means I will have brown hair by age 40 like she did
smile.gif
I've never dyed my hair .... although if it gets too dark of a brown I might lighten it up a bit, since I would probably look a little too gothic with dark hair and my pale skin!
smile.gif
I have dark hair and pale skin! =P
I really want to dye my hair... Just don't know what colours to use. And I wouldn't know who to trust to dye my hair. I know I don't trust myself to do it, Lol

My natural haircolor is .. Well, I think it's kinda reddish darkbrown. It's a very beautiful color. Right now my hair is dyed black, but I'm growing it out.

My hair is a light brown color. I use to dye it blonde!! Thank god I got out of that stage because it looked terrible on me LOL!!

My natural haircolor is that old staple color of dishwater blonde. More ashy than golden.

I always either have highlights or lowlights in my hair, my hair is just too dull not to do otherwise.

Natural - Light Brown/with blonde highlights

Dye- Dark brown - but have not dyed it in about 6 months.

Originally Posted by Andi mine is the classic ashy blonde that you get when your wheat blonde hair from your child days turns darker and darker every year.
I hate,hate,hate my natural hair color. I´ve been coloring/bleaching/highlighting it since I was 15. right now I´m highlighting it so it´s a medium blonde I´d say.

looking back at the pics from when I was 14 I look like a wallflower. no color in my hair and in my pale face. HORRIBLE
eek.gif

exactly the same here! I hate my natural hair color, it makes me look so plain, boring and washed out. I used to bleach my hair for many years (many highlights) and about two years ago i went brown. I had cool brown, dark brown, and lighter shades... now I dyed them brown with reddish hue. I love to change my haircolor. My Bf wants me to go natural for a while... I might do it for him, but I dont think I could stand it for too long
wink.gif

Mine is medium brown, on the ashy side.I've dyed it blonde, violet red, orangey red, dark brown and black. Now it's almost back to natural and i'm waiting for them to grow to get rid of the last dye which was orangey red and sucked. I don't know what i'll do next, i might go for a warm brown.
11dh.gif

My natural hair color is dark brown but ive been coloring it for the past 5 years..basically i havent seen my natural hair color for 5 years..But now im getting out of that phase and just want my natural hair color back..sometimes the best things are the ones that u start with.

I have naturally ashy dark blonde hair.. that looks pretty dull on me and I highly dislike it lol... I often get it highlighted to brighten it up.

Chestnut brown.
smile.gif

When I have my hair dirty blonde, many people think it's my natural.

I come from European descent, so.

But, nope. Dark hair. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My hair was light blonde when I was a child/teenager. My natural color (as an adult) is dark blonde with natural blonde pieces that accent the base color. It's difficult to describe.

Back