What's your skin type and skincare routine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My skin is combo, acne-prone, and sensitive. It's currently free of breakouts.

My skincare routine is:

AM

Olay Daily Renewal Cleanser

Proactiv Oil Free Moisture SPF

Neutrogena Intensified Eye Moisture

PM

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion Soap

Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner (only every 2-3 days)

NOW Foods Grapeseed Oil

I also use the aspirin mask every other day or every couple of days to keep my pores clear.

I'm just test driving the Burt's Bees products, but so far, so good!

i'm combo/oily & am somewhat acne-prone. after years of trying here's what i found works:

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

Astara Blue Flame Mask

Philosphy Resurface

i use any random drugstore facial cleanser & toner. some might disagree w/this practice, but it hasn't caused any problems. i just want to get the oil, dirt & residue off & prefer to moisturize w/a pricier moisturizer.

i use the mask 2x/week & the resurface 1x/week. so far so good, unless i'm under stress &/or on an eating binge.
frown.gif

I also have combo skin (oily cheeks and forehead, slightly dry chin and nose -- though I can still get some clogged pores in the dry areas!) I do mostly what my dermatologist told me to: prescription creams at morning and night, exfoliate with a Buf Puf brand sponge and Cetaphil soap every day, use Clinac OC under my makeup to cut down on the shininess caused by the oil, and use noncomedogenic makeup. I never use masks or other products because I don't know how they'll interact with the prescriptions -- my dr is very picky that I follow all his instructions!

I have combination skin, with an oily t zone.

I have just gone back to using my Principle Secret Products as after trying most other brands,from Loreal to Chanel and everything inbetween.

AM.

I wash with 2 in 1, facial wash.Remove with a hot cloth.

every 2 days i use the facial scrub

I use eyecream and continuious moisturiser

PM, use the same 2 in 1 facial wash (with in built toner)

Eye cream and nightcream

Neck cream

Weekly, I also use an enzime mask for deep cleansing and to remove dead skin cells.

I use all these products in combination with my micro derm cloth.

I have just finished using Gale Hayman products, and before that i used Prescriptives.

I use the Murad Acne Complex kit to help keep breakouts away (although there's a week each month when NOTHING will stop them! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif
) It comes with a cleanser, toner, acne gel and moisturizer...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My skin type is combo/oily.

I've been using Liz Earle skin care for the past week and it has worked great for my skin.

The routine is the same for AM and PM:

Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser removed with a muslin cloth

Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Skin Repair light moisturizer

I use Borghese Fango Mud mask 1xweek and I just ordered Liz Earle's Brightening treatment to try which is a mask.

Latest posts

Back