Whats Your Star Sign?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a gemini (June 2nd, sandwiched between Marylin Monroe and Josephine Baker) with a leo rising and a taurus moon!

Capricorn.
tee.gif

Originally Posted by Innerkitten I'm a gemini (June 2nd, sandwiched between Marylin Monroe and Josephine Baker) with a leo rising and a taurus moon! yay someone else who knows about rising signs and moonpisces sun

leo moon

libra rising

=P

PS it's actually sun sign ur asking, not star anymore

Libran! I think I'm fairly typical of the sign, I like beautiful things and surroundings, I'm terribly indecisive, and always try to see both sides of a situation

I am Gemini / Air... however, I never fit the descriptions of the typical Gemini in all the magazine articles. Geminis are supposed to be very social and spontaneous, and I am an introvert who wants to plan everything! The only thing that fits me is that Geminis are normally more intellectual/logical than emotional and that does fit me.

I am married to a Scorpio, and all the articles I've read say we're supposed to be total opposites and will have to really work to make our relationship last. However, one of the things that I like about hubby is that is so similar to me! lol (Although he is a bit more emotional and intuitive than me, he complains that I'm too logical and over-analyze everything!)

Now I know everyone tells me that if you take into consideration the exact time and place I was born, you could get a more accurate description of my personality using astrology. But since I don't believe in astrology anyway, I don't really care about looking into it more!
smile.gif

I'm a Virgo, but I think maybe they got my birthdate wrong or something when I was adopted. Everything always says Virgos are supposed to be all neat and super-organized. I am most definitely not.

hi everybody

i am a scorpion..married to a taurean..i just do not know how well this suits us till our lifetime..!!! cos' i have no clue about these zodiac signs...but one and only one greatest enemy (ie my husband's lover who is 08 years older than him) is an aquarian...i just can stick her sight......

Half Aquarius, half Pisces :/ don't know for sure,cause diferent magazines writes diferent, because my birthday is 02/19, on the edge of both signs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by namarialight Half Aquarius, half Pisces :/ don't know for sure,cause diferent magazines writes diferent, because my birthday is 02/19, on the edge of both signs
smile.gif
if u go to alabe.com u can get a free chart, u can figure out wut ur sun sign is if u know ur birth time =]even if ur sun sign is one or the other, u still have traits of the other because ur on a cusp =P

Latest posts

Back