What's your status?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Single, married, engaged, involved?

Post em up
biggrin.gif

I'm engaged myself, I have been for a year and now I'm starting to plan the wedding. Getting excited needless to say
smile.gif

Happily Married!
smile.gif
Congratulations on your engagement and wedding plans!

Congratulations on your engagement. Planning a wedding sounds very exciting. I can't wait for that to happen to me someday. Wow most of u guys are married.

Anyway, as for myself I've been with the same guy for the past 3 years. We were engaged about 1.5 years ago, but we have decided to put things off a couple of years because we are just in college, but nothing has changed, and we are still very much in love.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa Single, married, engaged, involved?
Post em up
biggrin.gif

I'm engaged myself, I have been for a year and now I'm starting to plan the wedding. Getting excited needless to say
smile.gif

Well a mook to me is a big clumsy *but lovable* goofball, thats him
tongue.gif
and we're not married only because we just don't feel the need plus he can't slow dance, how could we have our first dance? Seriously I just don't want to get married I just want the reception and honeymoon!

Don't hesitate to ask me anything also, Alisong is very knowledgable too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tavia hey Tinydancer...why arent you guys married . You look really lovely. You had me cracking when you said you have been with the "mook" for 9 years?..I laughed, but whats a mook?. I guess I dont know why I was laughing I guess it just sounded funny.
P.s. Ive gotten alot of tips from you on putting on make up. As much as I like trying new makeup designs and tips you'll probably be getting alot of questions from me. Do you mind?
frown.gif

Happy belated Valentines to all of you!!!!
tongue.gif

Hahahahah ROFL

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

Well a mook to me is a big clumsy *but lovable* goofball, thats him
tongue.gif
and we're not married only because we just don't feel the need plus he can't slow dance

Another happily unmarried person
smile.gif
I have been with my SO for 7 years, but don't see the point of getting married. I honestly don't see how marriage would change anything (besides paying more taxes
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Well a mook to me is a big clumsy *but lovable* goofball, thats him
tongue.gif
and we're not married only because we just don't feel the need plus he can't slow dance, how could we have our first dance? Seriously I just don't want to get married I just want the reception and honeymoon!
Don't hesitate to ask me anything also, Alisong is very knowledgable too.
smile.gif

Back