when you're late in the to work/school, what is one make up product u have to put on?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just put on moisturizer and go. I don't really mind going bare faced

But sometimes i push it, and try to put on some powder foundation real fast and draw my eyebrows and put lip gloss at a red light.
icon_smile.gif

I have to put on my JI foundation

Originally Posted by maiho I just put on moisturizer and go. I don't really mind going bare faced
But sometimes i push it, and try to put on some powder foundation real fast and draw my eyebrows and put lip gloss at a red light.
icon_smile.gif

If I'm really in a hurry, I'll just do moisturizer with SPF on my face, and sunscreen on my arms (legs if I'm wearing shorts/skirt). I don't mind going out bare-faced (better than being late!). I also have lipgloss and a Stila convertible eye color in my purse though, so I can add stuff on the bus or later in the day
smile.gif

Good question, Maiho.

I figure the best and easiest thing to do is to have good skin. Since eye makeup takes more detail and time, I try to make my skin look as good as I can. I'd put on a good moisturizer to add a little glow and a bit of concealer under my eyes. I might also put a dab of cold aloe gel under my eyes if they are puffy.

Then, I'd be pissed off at myself for being late because it effects other people negatively. Next, I'd get over it and eat a big chicken caesar salad for lunch with a huge diet coke.
icon_razz.gif

If I'm running late I just put a moisturizer on and mascara and run out the door. I complete the makeup in the car with foundation powder to even out my skin tone and add either lipstick or lipgloss and I'm good to go.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back