Quantcast

Where are personal makeup questions appropriate?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello!  I was just wondering if it was appropriate to start threads about personal makeup questions in the Makeup forums or if those were better suited for the advice section.  I am referring to questions like, "I am interested in x product.  Has anyone else tried it?" or "I have x, y, z skin/makeup problems.  Any tips?"  I don't want to break any forum etiquette my first day!   :lol:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hello!  I was just wondering if it was appropriate to start threads about personal makeup questions in the Makeup forums or if those were better suited for the advice section.  I am referring to questions like, "I am interested in x product.  Has anyone else tried it?" or "I have x, y, z skin/makeup problems.  Any tips?"  I don't want to break any forum etiquette my first day!   :lol:
Hi!

You can post any makeup related questions in the Makeup forum of the site. Here is the link https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/2-makeup-talk/

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Welcome to MUT! :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Latest posts