Where can I buy Fake Bake?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have been reading all the Self Tanner reviews, and am wondering where you guys purchase Fake Bake? Is it online only? Help..I am in need of some quick color. I don't really like using it on my face, but my legs are so pasty white. I actually purchased Neutrogena Build-a-Tan, but I just read a bad review on it. Planning on returning/exchanging it.

Thnx in advance for any help!

Wow..what a quick response, Charmaine! Thanks for the info..

icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I checked Ulta and Sephora and they both carry it.

You know, they just opened an Ulta store near me. I think I'm just going to pop in there tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll have it on the shelves.

Originally Posted by Charmaine No problem...I'm online anyway and I'm running out of things to do
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Hi Girls,
I have been reading all the Self Tanner reviews, and am wondering where you guys purchase Fake Bake? Is it online only? Help..I am in need of some quick color. I don't really like using it on my face, but my legs are so pasty white. I actually purchased Neutrogena Build-a-Tan, but I just read a bad review on it. Planning on returning/exchanging it.

Thnx in advance for any help!

O H GOSH ,neutrogena build a tan sucks really bad!!!!!!!I did a review on it too.

It leaves all types of steaks.I still stand by tantowels,i have not had any prob,you can get that at sephora or tantowel.com.I think you can get that fake bake at sephora too.

Latest posts

Back