Where can i check to see r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if i subscribed for the HTML version of the newletter?

Im not sure if i chose to receive the HTML version or not. I got the newsletter today but it was all text based with code.. I'd much prefer the HTML version
smile.gif

Hey Laura - would you mind forwarding a copy of what you received, to me? My email is [email protected].

HTML is default, so unless you changed it, you were probably set to receive HTML, and may be one of the unlucky ones who's not receiving it as it should look.

If your HTML/text version is still in question or doubt, you can check at this link:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/pro...do=editoptions

Thanks a bunch!

~Julia

Oops...I thought of that too late, after I'd posted it and we left the house for the evening. Thanks, Tony!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Can you just post it here?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Can you just post it here? This is what arrived in my mailbox! .page BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffdeff .tborder BORDER-RIGHT: #0b198c 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #0b198c 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #0b198c 1px solid; COLOR: #000000; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0b198c 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1 TD FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif .alt1 BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff .smallfont FONT: 9px verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif .alt2 BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffdcdc .page background-color: #FFDEFF; .alt1Active background-color: #FFFFFF; Cant Read this? click here [ Sunday May 30, 2004 ] Issue # 17 Your username is: "laura127" You have posted 293 times You registered on 05-06-2004 Last time online 03:48 PM, 05-29-2004 MakeupTalk Home | Forums | Product Review Center | MyBeautySwap Center 10,000 posts! Top Makeup According to Makeup Artists and Beauty Editors! Town and Country's Best Skincare Recommendations! Tips for Healthy Nails Preventative Measures Against Hair Damage Secrets of Fantastic Hair! Another Milestone for MakeupTalk! Today we went over 10,000 posts on the boards! Congrats to the user laura127 as she won a Gift Certificate to Sephora.com! This is a "must see" article for all makeup affecionados! Professional makeup artists and beauty editors rate THE TOP MAKEUP in the areas of face, cheeks and lips! Get the skinny on the most beloved beauty products in this up-to-date, informative MAKEUP HOLY GRAIL LIST! [ Read More ] Town and Country rates the best skin care products from categories such as cleansers and toners, eye creams, moisturizers, wrinkle fighters and more! See how many of these products you already have and which ones you might like to pick up. This list promises smooth and happy skin! Read the article excerpt. [ Read More ] Tired of brittle, cracking nails? Want to know how to keep your nails healthy-looking, as well as healthy? Check out this concise list of ways to get your nails looking fantastic! [ Read More ] Looking for preventative measures to take in order to prevent hair damage? Look for further, for MakeupTalk has the answer! Here's a short list of some crucial things you can do to prevent hair damage. [ Read More ] Are you in search of perfect hair? Here is a lengthy list of hair issues and how to solve them, including dull texture, growing out bangs, lack of shine, slow hair growth, no time to style, oily scalp, sun damage, thinning hair, hair breakage, dry hair, and many more. This list is bound to help your hair! [ Read More ] See you online! Julia Editor-In-Chief Makeuptalk.com Makeuptalk.com/forums Hot New Topics Favorite Summer Scents Eye Creams Breast Lumps Combo/Oily Skin Best Colors South Beach/Atkins Hair Cut Frequency Brilliant Brunette Californian's Polls Birth Control Pills Fashion Do's & Don'ts Question Game Male Celebrities Death Penalty Abortion A Clown Shocker Ask Beauty Goddess Let's SWAP! Interested in Advertising in this Newsletter? You are subscribed as: laura127 To unsubscribe from the MakeupTalk e-Newsletter, click here then look at the "Receive Email from Administrators" and check the box off accordingly MakeupTalk© is a subsidiary of AR Websolutions, Inc Site Design and hosted by TonysDesigns.com Advertisement Visit http://www.fsh1.com for all your financial needs

Originally Posted by Steve What e-mail client (reader) do you use? Or are you using a browser based e-mail service? I can send you a sample HTML e-mail from my work and you can let us know how that one was received... I use a browser based e-mail service.. Eircom.net (they're an irish company). Do you want my addy so u can send the sample HTML??
smile.gif

Steve,

Laura's not the only one who's receiving it looking like that. Several people have been replying to the post in the "Chit chat" board about not receiving it as it should read. It seems Mike and I are not alone. Some are receiving it correctly, and others aren't. For those that aren't, and if we cannot figure out why, I think it would be a good idea to have a direct link in each newsletter to the main site where it can be read:

makeuptalk.com/newsletter

I'm not sure what's going on, as I had received the first 2 or 3 newsletters just fine, but then once that extra "Makeuptalk" background was added in, it seems like it was then that I started receiving them as jumbled text. Not sure, but I can go back and find the dates where they looked fine in my inbox.

It seems to be a 50/50 thing right now, with members getting it and not getting it, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with e-mail clients (readers) or browser-based e-mail services. Mike and I use Outlook (Earthlink and Pobox.com), my mom uses Hotmail, and we're all out of the loop in the correct version.

I don't know why, or how, but that's why we made another thread about it in the main forum, for people to tell us how it looks. We've had several respond and say the same thing.

Verrry verrry interesting. LOL
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back