Which Blush do you prefer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great topic! Here are my choices:

Prefer: Powder, but still love creams (stick or pot).

Regular Basis: Milani Luminous

Hall-of-Fame: Tie between Kevyn Aucoin's Soft Pink & Armani's Sheer #2.

I prefer powder blushes but I need to find a portable one to use to touch up during the day since powder blushes don't last on my skin. I haven't tried enough blushes yet to know my ultimate favorite but my regular blushes are NARS Deep Throat and Orgasm. Lately I've been using Dior Bronzer to add some color but still look natural. I really like the Dior Bronzer because it doesn't make your face look like you are wearing a bronzer. I mean it doesn't look orange or too shiny, it's more like blush like.

until recently, i only had a few blushes. now i seem to be going crazy with buying them, probably because theyre one of the only things i can justify getting because i dont have many.

my favorite is still jane blushing glow blush. everyone told me that its very close to nars orgasm, and its absolutely not. i find that jane blushes have better pigment than any other powders ive tried, and theyre so cheap. im telling you, theyre better than nars or mac.

i prefer powder and cream/mousse, but i do really like the hard candy liquid blushes. i absolutely cannot get the hang of gels no matter how hard i try.

urban decay sin blush gets an honorable mention. i just cant get with the patchouli smell.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Lately I've been using Dior Bronzer to add some color but still look natural. I really like the Dior Bronzer because it doesn't make your face look like you are wearing a bronzer. I mean it doesn't look orange or too shiny, it's more like blush like. That's kinda like the Estee Lauder Bronzer i used to use. Its called Amber Bronzer & the colour is Sunshine (i think!).. Anyway, the SA told me that she used it either as a bronzer or golden blush. Because it was so light, it didn't make me look orange. Come to think of it, i have to buy that again!

I use powder and liquid blush, sometimes together, sometimes separate.

My favorite blush of all time is Dandelion by Benefit.

My second favorite is Benetint liquid rose blush, never comes off until you want it to.

Although I love those blushes, I have been using some random ones like Victoria's Secret mosaic blushes and Chanel. Chanel has the best blush I've ever seen, but I can't afford those right now.

Latest posts

Back