Which eyeshadows for green eyes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls, My friend who has green eyes wants some advice. What eyeshadow colours are recommended for people who have green eyes? And can you recommend any in particular???

I have a friend wit green eyes and she loves golds, greens and nudes on her eyes. Something with gold flecks really makes her green eye sparkle.
icon_smile.gif

Hi Laura, I have dark greenish hazel eyes ,and i love wearing a deep copper shadow with black eyeliner, it really makes the eyes smoulder. Browns and Plums can look good with green eyes.

Cool, Thanks girls! Any brands or exact eyeshadows in particular that ye can recommend???

Ok, i also need MAC recommendations for a dark blue eyed girl that's real fair skinned. I couldn't recommend any as my tones are much warmer

Originally Posted by candy Hi Laura,I have dark greenish hazel eyes ,and i love wearing a deep copper shadow with black eyeliner, it really makes the eyes smoulder. Browns and Plums can look good with green eyes.

I forgot about plums, they do manke hazel eyes pop.
icon_smile.gif

Laura, i use an Avon copper color and a loose mac pigment. I also use the body shop colour cubes and Givenchy in a dark green color. The plums i use are made by Lancome and mac. HTH.

I cant recommend any in particular as i have hundreds in pallet thingys from Estee Lauder etc but i wear a lot of smokey purple on my eyes with black smudged khol. Another good tip is to use a claret or Burgundy colour mascara as it really brings out the different speckles in hazel or green eyes. Do your friends eyes change colour according to her moods ?

I ask this because my ex hubby and my daughter both have bright green gorgeous eyes and if they get angry or have a "paddy" their eyes go an amazing bright green.

(must be an Irish thing lol.)

Mine are a more amber green and mine go very green when im in a bad mood too but if im tired they go more toward the brown shades.

Latest posts

Back