Which foundation are you using & do you LOVE it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I alternate between a few foundations.

Shu Uemura Water in Perfect Liquid Foundation 964 - light coverage and dewy finish.

Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation in Porcelain - medium coverage but I would like it to give more coverage and a dewier finish.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in the lightest shade - beautiful dewy finish with minimal coverage - great for when I'm in a hurry!

I'm still looking for a full coverage foundation - I think I may have to check out the Laura Mercier Moisturizing foundation as the Oil Free version had amazing coverage that I miss. My chioces are limited as most brands don't carry pale shades here.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by MacSux I alternate between a few foundations.

Shu Uemura Water in Perfect Liquid Foundation 964 - light coverage and dewy finish.

Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation in Porcelain - medium coverage but I would like it to give more coverage and a dewier finish.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in the lightest shade - beautiful dewy finish with minimal coverage - great for when I'm in a hurry!

I'm still looking for a full coverage foundation - I think I may have to check out the Laura Mercier Moisturizing foundation as the Oil Free version had amazing coverage that I miss. My chioces are limited as most brands don't carry pale shades here.
icon_confused.gif

Hey MacSux, welcome to Makeuptalk! I'm Joy from Los Angeles.
Just curious, is it MAC Cosmetics that sux or MAC computers?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jamiemeng I have not bought Chantecaille. I really dont know what you are talking about. I am nice to people. but honesty I have not bought Chantecaille. I got my studio fix foundation at Nordstrom's in Montclair CA. thanks<!-- / message -->

I think she was talking to Trish Jamiemeng. No need to worry about it!

Joyeux,

It's the cosmetics! I'm from Canada and have been usuing MAC forever but I've moved on. In Japan it's double the price it is in Canada and for less than MAC I can get Shu and just about any other brand.

I hope I don't offend anyone - maybe I should change my username!

icon_confused.gif

No need to change your username MacSuz, i don't think anyone would be offended! So are you living in Japan now? I only have 1 Shu e/s but i wanna build up my collection of that & Stila.

Originally Posted by MacSux Joyeux,

It's the cosmetics! I'm from Canada and have been usuing MAC forever but I've moved on. In Japan it's double the price it is in Canada and for less than MAC I can get Shu and just about any other brand.

I hope I don't offend anyone - maybe I should change my username!

icon_confused.gif

Yea, I understand about how expense plays a big part in choosing a brand you like. You don't have to change your username... but we do have a lot of MACaholics on this site!
wink.gif

BTW, how long have you been living in Japan? I think you might be one of our first members located there!

Latest posts

Back