Which make-up combo looks best for my party?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Emerald green and pink?

f799468e.jpg

Emerald green and peach?

5c2cb4e7.jpg

I really like both too but i agree with the girls, go for Emerald Green & Peach. Make sure to post a pic of the finished face & enjoy the party
biggrin.gif

Either one would look great together
smile.gif
I would say go with #1 if your feeling a little more flirty or #2 if your feeling a little bit more girly!

Originally Posted by Violet Emerald green and pink?

Emerald green and peach?

5c2cb4e7.jpg

You look great in green shadows Violet!My vote is for #2 as well. I think softer pink/peachy tones work really nice with your coloring.

I think I will go for peach! It's 9 to 1 at the moment on the poll but it doesn't close till tomorrow.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

is that shu ME green 555? :::salivates:::: i vote for the peaches, unless you get the gloss on and find that youre better with the more sheer application of the revlon SL gloss.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse is that shu ME green 555? :::salivates:::: i vote for the peaches, unless you get the gloss on and find that youre better with the more sheer application of the revlon SL gloss. Yes, that's the eye shadow! I love it. It looks darker in the pic, though.

Originally Posted by Laura Well.. what's the verdict girlie! Are you going for peach or pink? I think it will have to be peach! Ah, the decisions we have to make in life!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm just hoping it won't be just me, my SO and his friends - the girls seem to be avoiding each other at the moment.

Latest posts

Back