Quantcast

Which Summer Dress Do You Like Best?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Which Victoria's Secret summer dress do you like best?

1. Simple bra top dress:

2. Padded bra top short dress

3. Halter Sundress

4. Side Tie Ruffle Wrap

5. Shirt dress

6. Babydoll Mini Dress

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian Which Victoria's Secret summer dress do you like best?
1. Simple bra top dress:

2. Padded bra top short dress

3. Halter Sundress

4. Side Tie Ruffle Wrap

5. Shirt dress

6. Babydoll Mini Dress

I love #2..Totally cute

Reaction score
I go with number 3 or then 2.. Wish i had a flamin figure to wear a dress!

Reaction score
I'd wear #3. #6 is really cute but my 32-year old butt would look skeezy in it!

Reaction score
Are you really too old to wear the last dress if you are in your 30's?

Reaction score
LOL! I'm a real conservative dresser.
My look is much more Ellen Tracy than Forever 21.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish LOL! I'm a real conservative dresser.
My look is much more Ellen Tracy than Forever 21. My look is pretty much whatever I can get at Ross! LOL!!!
I'm all washed up and can't wear VS dresses now! omg... I owe you a poke in the ribs, girl!

Just teasin'!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian Are you really too old to wear the last dress if you are in your 30's?

Uh Oh, #6 and 3 for me!

6th dress is indeed too old for 50's, not 30's.

My mum, in her late 40's still wearing this kind of outfit.

Reaction score
I love 3 and 6 also! Very cute! #5 is cute too, maybe when it starts cooling down some, much too hot right now for those long sleeves.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish LOL! I'm a real conservative dresser.
My look is much more Ellen Tracy than Forever 21. lol, I agree, it's rare that I would go anywhere where such a dress would be appropriate ... our idea of a sexy date is going to Applebee's and a movie, lol
However if I had to choose one I'd go with #3 (assuming I could get it to fit, which is rather unlikely considering VS's bras and swimsuits never fit me) ... My swimsuit is a halter top and I was amazed at the cleavage it gave to my small boobs! I might need more a tan before I wore an all-white dress though

And is just me, or does #6 look more like something you'd wear to bed than out in public?

Reaction score
I like #2, #3 and #4. I really like the side ruffle dress..very flattering for your waist. I LOVE dresses, they make me feel very feminine and sexy. I'm 37 and I wear these types of sundresses all the time. I don't think age matters much, as long as you feel comfortable.

Reaction score
I like the shape and style of 3, 4 and 6. I'm not too crazy about the colors and prints, but wear what you like best!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, I agree, it's rare that I would go anywhere where such a dress would be appropriate ... our idea of a sexy date is going to Applebee's and a movie, lol
However if I had to choose one I'd go with #3 (assuming I could get it to fit, which is rather unlikely considering VS's bras and swimsuits never fit me) ... My swimsuit is a halter top and I was amazed at the cleavage it gave to my small boobs! I might need more a tan before I wore an all-white dress though

And is just me, or does #6 look more like something you'd wear to bed than out in public?

I have to agree with that part too! I'm rather modest, but I would wear a sexier dress if I was going to a night club or some place that it would be appropiate. Those dresses certainly wouldn't be every day clothing for me!

Reaction score
Well, this is last year's post, but the halter is still a-ok with me

Latest posts