Which Summer Dress Do You Like Best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which Victoria's Secret summer dress do you like best?

1. Simple bra top dress:

V236375.jpg

2. Padded bra top short dress

V229405.jpg

3. Halter Sundress

V237788.jpg

4. Side Tie Ruffle Wrap

V237453.jpg

5. Shirt dress

V237436.jpg

6. Babydoll Mini Dress

V237801.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Which Victoria's Secret summer dress do you like best?
1. Simple bra top dress:

V236375.jpg

2. Padded bra top short dress

V229405.jpg

3. Halter Sundress

V237788.jpg

4. Side Tie Ruffle Wrap

V237453.jpg

5. Shirt dress

V237436.jpg

6. Babydoll Mini Dress

V237801.jpg

I love #2..Totally cute

I go with number 3 or then 2.. Wish i had a flamin figure to wear a dress!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish LOL! I'm a real conservative dresser.
icon_cool.gif
My look is much more Ellen Tracy than Forever 21. My look is pretty much whatever I can get at Ross! LOL!!!
I'm all washed up and can't wear VS dresses now! omg... I owe you a poke in the ribs, girl!

Lowland_gorilla.jpg
Just teasin'!

Originally Posted by Californian Are you really too old to wear the last dress if you are in your 30's?
LLbanner3.jpg

Uh Oh, #6 and 3 for me!

6th dress is indeed too old for 50's, not 30's.

My mum, in her late 40's still wearing this kind of outfit.

I love 3 and 6 also! Very cute! #5 is cute too, maybe when it starts cooling down some, much too hot right now for those long sleeves.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish LOL! I'm a real conservative dresser.
icon_cool.gif
My look is much more Ellen Tracy than Forever 21. lol, I agree, it's rare that I would go anywhere where such a dress would be appropriate ... our idea of a sexy date is going to Applebee's and a movie, lol
However if I had to choose one I'd go with #3 (assuming I could get it to fit, which is rather unlikely considering VS's bras and swimsuits never fit me) ... My swimsuit is a halter top and I was amazed at the cleavage it gave to my small boobs! I might need more a tan before I wore an all-white dress though
wink.gif

And is just me, or does #6 look more like something you'd wear to bed than out in public?
icon_eek.gif

I like #2, #3 and #4. I really like the side ruffle dress..very flattering for your waist. I LOVE dresses, they make me feel very feminine and sexy. I'm 37 and I wear these types of sundresses all the time. I don't think age matters much, as long as you feel comfortable.

I like the shape and style of 3, 4 and 6. I'm not too crazy about the colors and prints, but wear what you like best!

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, I agree, it's rare that I would go anywhere where such a dress would be appropriate ... our idea of a sexy date is going to Applebee's and a movie, lol
However if I had to choose one I'd go with #3 (assuming I could get it to fit, which is rather unlikely considering VS's bras and swimsuits never fit me) ... My swimsuit is a halter top and I was amazed at the cleavage it gave to my small boobs! I might need more a tan before I wore an all-white dress though
wink.gif

And is just me, or does #6 look more like something you'd wear to bed than out in public?
icon_eek.gif

I have to agree with that part too! I'm rather modest, but I would wear a sexier dress if I was going to a night club or some place that it would be appropiate. Those dresses certainly wouldn't be every day clothing for me!

Latest posts

Back