Who From MUT Would You Like To Meet In Person?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to meet.... my sweetie Aquilah, Aprill, Jen (brewgrl), Lisa S. and Marisol all seem like cool chicks
smile.gif

Tony~ I'm curious

brewgrl~I wanna see what she is wearing

beaglette~I wanna see if she is actually as sweet as she sounds

Kat~ I think I wanna' have a drink with her

smile.gif

Just a few off the top of my head....but many more I am sure! I love meeting new people!

There are too many to list but here are a few. In fact I would like to meet many more. If I didn't list your name don't take offense. I'm just naming some off the top of my head.

bella1342

Aprill

Celly

Aquilah

Kat

Nuri

Marisol

Rosie

Kristi

LilDee

Ricci

Darla G

Tyler

Karren

beaglette

Jessica

Annabelle

Kathy

Kee

Patricia - I wanna see how tall you are in person. Ever since you've mentioned you were what, 6''ft...?

EVERYBODY would be cool, I get along w/ most everyone, unless you're lacking LOTS of common sense
smile.gif

.... and thank you Cindy, that made me smile
smile.gif

No one, really...Not to be mean or rude but I never really bonded with anyone on here..If i do run into someone then sure, I will say Hi.

There are a people that I have bonded with on this board but don't see the need to point them out individually. I still think that an MUT get together would be great since there are so many people from different backgrounds and different stories but we have lots of things in common -- our devotion to make up!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif EVERYBODY would be cool, I get along w/ most everyone, unless you're lacking LOTS of common sense
smile.gif

.... and thank you Cindy, that made me smile
smile.gif

really

was that a really, as in a question? Cause yes really
smile.gif
I have to drive to Cali by myself in a few months... let's do Yoshinoya lol. I love that place.

Aw, come one guys, I'm fun too!! No one wants to meet me? LOL

No, but I would love to meet anyone if I happened to be anywhere near anyone! I'm the only one representing for UT here! LOL

I've bonded super duper with a bunch of you... for some reason I like to keep it private, I really have no idea why- I think because I want to think of you guys as all mine!!! hahaha, but you kids- you know who you are!!! And you know that I am more than happy to get stash a few bucks away from the hubby and buy a ticket out to visit you all! I'll say I was at a convention or something... It's all good.

For all those I haven't connected with on that type of level-it's only because you aren't on when I am on- I am sure... or you haven't told me how friggin cute my kid is or how envious you are of my perfect eyebrows (I'm kidding)...

So, YES- I am all about teh idea of MUT gatherings. At least Regional Gatherings. That should be my other goal, I think- to try and host a MUT cocktail event in the San Francisco Bay Area...timed around a makeup preview event- Nordstroms and Bloomies and the MAC pro store always have them- maybe even a pedi/mani trip? Now you have me thinking...

That would cool, a meeting... a gathering. Chant about makeup. I bet you we'll all show up decked out as heck, I'mma look drag queenish.

I told this one friend of mine about these girls on MUT - all she can say is, "you talk to people online... on a makeup forum? weirdo." I see it no different than befriending someone at work - just, you don't see them in RL.

Jen, make it happen!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif That would cool, a meeting... a gathering. Chant about makeup. lol what?Lipstick! Lipstick! LIPSTICK!
screams.gif

I don't really know anyone very well, but I think it would be cool to meet anyone
smile.gif

I want to meet everyone! Theres way too many lovely ladies here to name only a few!

okay- I seriously could not sleep last night, thinking of how to make this happen in th bay area. I have it pretty much down. My plan is to make something happen by September. what LE's are coming out for September at MAC? Maybe a Pro MAC Store LE preview at the Union Street Store and then lunch and cocktails after!

Oh, hellz yeah I'd be gettin myself all dolled up.

TOTALLY DO-ABLE

I'd like to meet anyone from mut! It's unlikely that I ever would because I don't think I live close to anyone but if I recognised someone on the street from mut I'd probably just go "Hi!
biggrin.gif
" and they'd probably not even know where they knew me from haha!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol what?Lipstick! Lipstick! LIPSTICK!
screams.gif

Hahahaha. Good one. I think I meant chat... but chanting works fine.

I live too far away!
frown.gif
and I don't really know many people on here as I've practically just joined hehe.

Back