Who From MUT Would You Like To Meet In Person?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Perhaps there's that one person that has interested you or you have bonded with... or maybe you just wanna check out their makeup in person.

Who would you like to meet and why?

Wow there's so many actually.

I know that I will probably meet Anna soon, she's not so so far from me, we were discussing meeting each other halfway and having a date at McDonald's lmao!!.

I would love to meet also:

Nurinia

You Celly
smile.gif

Han

Karren

Brandi

Jenuary

Liz (so I can drop off Pickles)

Kat

I know im missing some,!!!!!!!!

Haha, what, apart from that Cellers character? to see if she's a BIATCH in person!

hee hee, just kidding, you knows I love you!

seriously though, there are heaps of person I have met here that I would love to meet! so many sweet people who are funny and charming and interesting.. I'll do a world trip and pop round to see all of you, LOL

YOU!! [Celly] cause i LOVE ya, have lots of fun talking to ya, you're freaking funny, and i love your makeup stash and i wanna steal it haha, j/k.
wink.gif
but i WISH i could hang out with you for at least a day, i swear. The list goes on with:

Aprill, [she's pretty cool and i love her sense of humour]

Mindy [ oh i love talking to her i think she knows why]

S. Lisa Smith [gotta be one of the sweetest people i've ever met]

Liz [ i love talking to her as well, i know i'd have loads of fun hanging out with her]

Mag [Aude][she is a nice person, seems to like weird stuff same as i do, and i know i'd enjoy spending time with her
smile.gif
]

Kat [she's hella cool as well]

Gawd i know i knooow im missing people atm but im kinda sleepy so i can't think of anyone else right now

Haha. Rosers, I seriously come off the same in person as I do here. Although, I think I come off more harsh on teh internetz. The biatchness is there.

I'd wanna meet:

Mindy because we have the same humor and think a like, but she's with her man now - forgot about celly. Pfft.

Nury because she makes me laugh all the time with the random stuff she be spitting out. She reminds me of my best friend, Clarisse soooo much.

Amanda (Benebaby) - I wanna SEE her... like how she looks and all. She seems like the type to get a quiet person out of their comfort zone.

Rosie - (yeah, you skankho) you look like a good traveling partner... like up for anything, person. All while hyped up on Starbucks frappuccino.

I wanna go clubbing with Andi and just stare at her. Not staring creepily... well, yah maybe the pedo-eye-action will be going on but whatever.

Aprill will make fun of me in all her preggo-glory. Denied to meeting her. LOL. Jay Kay.

I'm seriously drawing blanks on folks... I'mma have to update this one soon.

I will like to meet

La Mari-She seems like a nice person and the type of girl I will click with everything

Celly-she seems hilarious and wild somebody to party with.

Ok, Aprill, CellyCell and Jenuary would make me pee my pants, I'm certain. I already literally "lol" when I read some of the things they write!

pinksugar is so sweet and I think she'd be neat-o to meet!

I'd want to meet Nury so she could teach me some of her photoshop tricks-- ha!

Anthea because she's raising her son alone, is very modest and humble!

MissElaine is so sweet and pretty (witch!
wink.gif
and she and her boyfriend could give me tips on how to take better pictures with my camera! Also because she wants to have lots of babies when she gets married!
smile.gif

Nicole, because I want to see her new baby!

Darla_G, because she always answers my questions!

S. Lisa Smith is sooo sweet and always has the kindest things to say!

Faith-Abigail is too pretty (witch also
wink.gif
and I'd love to see her makeup IRL and have her do mine!

Karen because she's goofy and an engineer . . . ha!

Frankly, I'm with RetroViolet-- I'd enjoy meeting anyone here
smile.gif

There are many more which escape me right now particularly since I am soooo not good at remembering people!! I'll copy off of others :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hugs,

Brandi

There are way many MUT ppl I want to meet, just too many to mention including the old mutters.

i wish we could plan an mut convention someday. that way i'd get to meet everybody!

to be honest i think i'd like to meet everyone on here. Theres literally too many to name once you really think about it.

I'd really love to meet everyone... Especially if they wear a size 10 dress and size 11 heels and I can borrow a few things!
biggrin.gif

I would want to meet myself because it would be trippy to see me outside my body.. And if I couldnt do that then Rachelle or Jess or Mindy
biggrin.gif

I'd love to meet you all, take a big ol' trip around the world and stop of and visit each and everyone of you on my journey
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back