Quantcast

"Who was in..."

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Okay, slightly similar to a post by Lisa called "The Movie Game," except this is different. I got this from a MySpace Bulletin (I didn't see anything similar, so it'll suck if there's a similiar thread already started!!!). I have an example below... best part is, let's try our very hardest to NOT use the same person/movie combo as previously mentioned (different person/same movie or same person/different movie can work though)....

Example:

(Me) - Orlando Bloom was in Pirates of the Caribbean w/ Johnny Depp, who was in...

(2nd person) - Secret Window w/ Maria Bello, who was in...

(3rd person) - _______ w/ __________, who was in...

So, let's get going... I'll start it....

Sarah Michelle Gellar was in Cruel Intentions w/ Reese Witherspoon, who was in...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Just Like Heaven with Mark Ruffalo who was in... 13 Going On 30 w/ Jennifer Garner, who was in...

Reaction score
aahhh! whats the name of that super hero movie she did with ben affleck? somebody tell me please i really want to play!! lol!!! next person can take it away from me, i dont mind! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 aahhh! whats the name of that super hero movie she did with ben affleck? somebody tell me please i really want to play!! lol!!! next person can take it away from me, i dont mind! lol I won't take it, but I'll help...
For makeupfreak72 = Daredevil w/ Colin Farrell, who was in....

Therefore, my reply to that is....

Alexander w/ Angelina Jolie, who was in....

Reaction score
assault on precinct 13 with lawrence fishburn who was in...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa The Matrix with Keanu Reeves who was in... Point Break w/ Patrick Swayze, who was in...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by goddess13 Dirty Dancing with Kelly Bishop who was in... Six Degrees of Separation w/ Stockard Channing who was in...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by goddess13 Grease with John Travolta who was in... Face/Off with Nicholas Cage, who was in...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Elisabeth Raising Arizona with Holly Hunter, who was in....... O Brother, Where Art Thou? w/ John Turturro who was in...

Reaction score
uh, i hope im thinking of the right movie secret window was that with johnny depp? if im right, next person can go on,

Reaction score
Originally Posted by goddess13 Secret Window with Matt Holland who was in... The Day After Tomorrow with Jake Gyllenhaal, who was in...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by goddess13 Jarhead with Jamie Fox who was in... The Truth About Cats & Dogs w/ Ben Chaplin, who was in...

Latest posts