Who's hair would you HATE to have!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Following on NyAngel's thread, which celebrity's hair do you dislike & why wouldn't you like to have! Let's start some bit*hing girls coz thats what we do best
icon_evil.gif
(LOL!)

Originally Posted by laura127 Following on NyAngel's thread, which celebrity's hair do you dislike & why wouldn't you like to have! Let's start some bit*hing girls coz thats what we do best
icon_evil.gif
(LOL!) I picked Stevie Nicks in 70's for hair I would love to have, the way it was early on in her career, she had really pretty hair then, kinda wild and sexy but natural looking, she wears it straight now and it looks pretty good. I would hate to have had hair like her 80's look though, dry, frizzy and verrrrry over processed, the whole big hair thing of the 80's didn't do much for me to tell the truth. I'm still trying to think of someone in the present, have to get back to ya.

kirstendunst_bw2.gif

I hate Kirstin Dunst's hair this short - this looks good only after ES, or if you are a boy... little too 'pixie' for my taste - I would feel like a guy.

Latest posts

Back