Wild color combos

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What shadow colors do you pair together,sound scary but look great..Here's a couple of mine(not that daring I only have2) MAC Paradisco & MAC Blackberry(pinkish coral/deep purple) MAC Steamy & MAC Creme de Violet(shimmery teal&vivid lavender)

Originally Posted by allisong What shadow colors do you pair together,sound scary but look great..Here's a couple of mine(not that daring I only have2)

MAC Paradisco & MAC Blackberry(pinkish coral/deep purple)

MAC Steamy & MAC Creme de Violet(shimmery teal&vivid lavender)

L'oreal burnt orange , yellow-gold, and moss green! Looks
ggcool.gif
!
addseus.jpg

Ok, i'm shy when it comes to color combo's.. I go with the kinda plain stuff.. The WILDEST thing ive done is MAC Jest with MAC Trax!!

Originally Posted by laura127 Ok, i'm shy when it comes to color combo's.. I go with the kinda plain stuff.. The WILDEST thing ive done is MAC Jest with MAC Trax!! LOL that's actually a great combo(you wild thang you..LOL)You should try the Paradisco and Blackberry..It's really pretty

I would if i had them! My MAC collection is small at the mo.. Here's all i have Eyeshadows -Shroom, Nylon, Retrospeck, Jest, Motif, Mythology, Satin Taupe, Greensmoke, Sweeten Up, Petalescent, Trax, Cranberry, Naked Lunch Paints -Bare Canvas, Stillife, Snapshot, Canton Candy Eyeliners -Tealo(PP), Permaplum(PP) & Phone Number(K) I'm gonna build it up BIG though!

Originally Posted by laura127 I would if i had them! My MAC collection is small at the mo.. Here's all i have Eyeshadows -Shroom, Nylon, Retrospeck, Jest, Motif, Mythology, Satin Taupe, Greensmoke, Sweeten Up, Petalescent, Trax, Cranberry, Naked Lunch Paints -Bare Canvas, Stillife, Snapshot, Canton Candy Eyeliners -Tealo(PP), Permaplum(PP) & Phone Number(K) I'm gonna build it up BIG though! That's a nice collection you have..I'm needing more Stilife..Try that as a base with Satin Taupe over it..Very pretty

Not enough for my liking!! I really like Stillife but i use Bare Canvas much more these days
smile.gif

What would life be like without my paints!

I'm much more of a neutral girl, but I love to pair MAC Parfait Amour w/JANE Millionaire (MAC Aquadisiac lookalike).
smile.gif
I've gotten some great ideas from ya'll though!

Latest posts

Back