Winter 2015 Allure Beauty Thrills Box (Allure Beauty Box) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got notice too:)! It's still in the UPS has been notified stage, but if it goes out today I'm supposed to get it Monday! Are they usually quick about that? I have two mystery packs from birchbox (USPS) that have been "label created" since Tuesday. So annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pre-order. Got the shipping notice yesterday.

I also purchased a box when it went live for a friend. Haven't received a shipping notice for her box yet though.

I am not pre-order but didn't receive a shipment notice yet for either box ordered.  I looked at my account and it still says 'not yet shipped' with an estimated delivery between December 8 and 16.  Guess it will be closer to the 16th.

I just checked again as I am a pre-order and never received a shipping notice,and my UPS account fhows I have a delivery from AlliedPrint (this is who charged for the box) for tomorrow which weighs 13 pounds. So no shipping notice but will be here tomorrow!

I just checked again as I am a pre-order and never received a shipping notice,and my UPS account fhows I have a delivery from AlliedPrint (this is who charged for the box) for tomorrow which weighs 13 pounds. So no shipping notice but will be here tomorrow!
I just came on here to check because UPS notified me I'm receiving a box from Allied Print which I thought was the same as last box.  Never received a shipping notice and my account still states it has not been shipped.  Says the box is coming from CT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't pre-order, but I got shipping notice from UPS today...and about 20 minutes later, I got a shipping notice from Allure.  The box should come tomorrow  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine today and I did not pre-order. I don't think there are any variations this time. I wound up getting all three boxes this year, but I may skip the next one because I have a lot of stuff to get through. I have enough hair products and deodorants to last quite a while. We will see how much dent I have made and what is in the next box.

Got mine today, it's my second box and I love it! Perfect timing as I was running out of some stuff and items from this box can replace them.

I got my box today.  Glad to see that nothing was broken or spilled this time.  There are enough items in it that I value and will use that it's worth it for me.  But I could have done without another set of Clear shampoo and conditioner.  Why send the same things repeatedly.  Now, a toothbrush each time?  Okay, that is needed and useful most everyone.  Useful hair products vary by person, though, and they always seem to send those that are not suitable for color-treated hair.

My box came earlier today. Other than my dog wanting to eat the UPS man everything was great. Nothing spilled or broken. I like that they tape lids down. I love the lipstick color. So pretty and perfect for winter. This is my first box so I'm very excited to try everything out. I will be able to use everything. I will give the toothbrush to my DH though because I love my rechargeable one. I need the vibration haha 

I had a scare with my box - it said it was delivered yesterday (along with 3 other packages) and yet it was nowhere to be found. Got as far as filing a claim and then it occurred to me to have the hubs check our back porch. Sure enough, the packages were there. You can't even get to it from our driveway; you have to go around the back of the house. We have been here 6 years and this is the only time anyone ever stuck out stuff back there. So weird.

Dug into the contents tonight. I couldn't wait to try the elf lip scrub because I had just decided I wanted it a couple of days before the contents were released. I have a feeling this little $3 item will be the star of the box.

Got mine today (pre-order...so it seems no early shipping for pre-orders this time around).  I wasn't overly thrilled with the items when I saw them in print, but it really is a pretty good box.  I think I will use everything (even though I'm a little over the Clear shampoo/conditioner too).  Oh, and why didn't they throw the matching Herbal Essence conditioner?

I'm very interested in trying the skin serums.  Once I am able to actually read the teeny tiny print on the Honey Moon serum I'll see about using that one first (new brand for me).

I will probably try to pre-order again next time around if offered. 

Back