Quantcast

wish me luck with JB

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
if anyone remembers, i have bad dark circles. bobbi brown's concealer to go is the best i've found, but isn't good enough. the blue/purple still shows. well, i finally got a credit card and i ordered joe blasco's blue neutralizer. i've read reviews on his orange concealer and red neutralizer and they both work VERY well, from what i've read. there were no reviews on the blue one, though.

i ordered from kristybeauty.com over a week ago and i still haven't gotten it, even over a week (never buy from them!), but i'm really hoping this is it.

i hate the fact i can't wear eyeshadow (it always looks like i got punched in the eyes) and i hate the fact i'm so insecure

i'm praying this works. wish me luck

i'll let you know how it works when i get it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer if anyone remembers, i have bad dark circles. bobbi brown's concealer to go is the best i've found, but isn't good enough. the blue/purple still shows. well, i finally got a credit card and i ordered joe blasco's blue neutralizer. i've read reviews on his orange concealer and red neutralizer and they both work VERY well, from what i've read. there were no reviews on the blue one, though.
i ordered from kristybeauty.com over a week ago and i still haven't gotten it, even over a week (never buy from them!), but i'm really hoping this is it.

i hate the fact i can't wear eyeshadow (it always looks like i got punched in the eyes) and i hate the fact i'm so insecure

Good luck!
Hope it's your undiscovered HG!

Liz

Reaction score
good luck!!! i think my eyes are like that also.

Reaction score
thanks, girls!

definitely not, liz. you could pull off eyeshadow. mine seriously look like i've got punched in the face if i have the slightest bit of e/s on!

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks, girls!
definitely not, liz. you could pull off eyeshadow. mine seriously look like i've got punched in the face if i have the slightest bit of e/s on!

is it hereditary? (i hope i spelled that right. lol)
i just noticed last weekend that both my parents have bags under their eyes
. i don't want those!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz is it hereditary? (i hope i spelled that right. lol)
i just noticed last weekend that both my parents have bags under their eyes
. i don't want those!

they can be. i know mine are. my mom has blue around eyes, too.

Liz

Reaction score
have you tried dermablend? i heard that it covers everything

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz have you tried dermablend? i heard that it covers everything i've only tried it at CVS and tried it on my hand because i was in a rush and it covered up the blue vein on my hand - and stayed there for 3 days, after taking showers each of those days. if this doesn't work, i'm gonna go to macy's and try it out. it freaked me out how it didn't come off after washing!

Liz

Reaction score
lol!

there's dermablend and i think there's some makeup stuff from another dermatologist brand. i forget the name though

Reaction score
I really hope this one works for you!!!! tell us how you like it when you get it in the mail. I´m curious...

Reaction score
Hope it works for you. Let us know how you get on as i have the same problem as you - awful dark circles..

Reaction score
thanks, girls!

i called kristy's up, but no one picked up. it's been almost 2 weeks or so and still no package. i'm getting impatient

Liz

Reaction score
ack. i hate that. when i buy something online, i want it right then and there! lol

Reaction score
Good luck, I hope it works... also don't forget Trisha uses KA stuff that is awesome

Originally Posted by Jennifer if anyone remembers, i have bad dark circles. bobbi brown's concealer to go is the best i've found, but isn't good enough. the blue/purple still shows. well, i finally got a credit card and i ordered joe blasco's blue neutralizer. i've read reviews on his orange concealer and red neutralizer and they both work VERY well, from what i've read. there were no reviews on the blue one, though.

Reaction score
thanks, lilla!

i STILL haven't gotten it. i've called customer service, but it goes straight to voicemail and no one calls me back after leaving a message. my credit card's already been charged (i see it on my statement). if i don't get this package by the end of the month (sometimes the postal service sucks), i'm gonna go to los angeles myself and do some serious ass-whooping.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks, lilla!
i STILL haven't gotten it. i've called customer service, but it goes straight to voicemail and no one calls me back after leaving a message. my credit card's already been charged (i see it on my statement). if i don't get this package by the end of the month (sometimes the postal service sucks), i'm gonna go to los angeles myself and do some serious ass-whooping.

Hey i wish you good luck with this product,i know how much it sucks to wait for something you really want to try.Let us know how it goes!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey i wish you good luck with this product,i know how much it sucks to wait for something you really want to try.Let us know how it goes!
thanks! i will

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer i got it...

Sorry doll... whats the scoop?

Latest posts