wish me luck with JB

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, if it didn't work just send it back and order the one from KA. I know Trisha is very happy with it. Try to see if you can get a sample before you buy the regular size. I think KMEFH is working with KA and she is an expert. I am sure she'll give you a better info
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i got it...

icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Jen, if it didn't work just send it back and order the one from KA. I know Trisha is very happy with it. Try to see if you can get a sample before you buy the regular size. I think KMEFH is working with KA and she is an expert. I am sure she'll give you a better info
icon_smile.gif
i can send it back, but it took about a month to get this because they messed my order up and i'd rather not go through another hassle, so i just put it up for swap.
this blue neutralizer is DARK and i mean DARK. darker than janelle's skin and i'm pretty light! no way it was gonna work without looking orange.

i'm pretty satisfied with BB's concealer, though. it really does hide everything, but of course, when i wear eyeshadow, it looks like i've been punched in the face. oh, well.

i will definitely take a look at that KA one. i'm gonna go on the website now and see where it's sold so i can go ASAP.

thanks
smile.gif

Jennifer what do you mean when you say your eyes look like somebody punched you when you wear e/s? just can´t imagine how that would look like and why..
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer if anyone remembers, i have bad dark circles. bobbi brown's concealer to go is the best i've found, but isn't good enough. the blue/purple still shows. well, i finally got a credit card and i ordered joe blasco's blue neutralizer. i've read reviews on his orange concealer and red neutralizer and they both work VERY well, from what i've read. there were no reviews on the blue one, though.
i ordered from kristybeauty.com over a week ago and i still haven't gotten it, even over a week (never buy from them!), but i'm really hoping this is it.

i hate the fact i can't wear eyeshadow (it always looks like i got punched in the eyes) and i hate the fact i'm so insecure
frown.gif

i'm praying this works. wish me luck
icon_sad.gif

i'll let you know how it works when i get it.

Hi Jennifer, i wish you luck sweetheart! I hope you have found your magic concealor that works for you..Please keep us posted.Good Luck.

Originally Posted by Arielle Jennifer what do you mean when you say your eyes look like somebody punched you when you wear e/s? just can´t imagine how that would look like and why..
icon_eek.gif
i'll take a pic and show you most likely tomorrow
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'll take a pic and show you most likely tomorrow
smile.gif
please do that!! I´m curious

I second that! I just got some of this (KA's SSE) myself and since my skin is fair you can see a bluish tint undereye due to blood vessels.....and this covers it.....a little goes a long way!

Originally Posted by Trisha I really hope it works for you! If not i totally think you should try Kevyn Aucoins SSE! x

Back