wish me luck with JB

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if anyone remembers, i have bad dark circles. bobbi brown's concealer to go is the best i've found, but isn't good enough. the blue/purple still shows. well, i finally got a credit card and i ordered joe blasco's blue neutralizer. i've read reviews on his orange concealer and red neutralizer and they both work VERY well, from what i've read. there were no reviews on the blue one, though.

i ordered from kristybeauty.com over a week ago and i still haven't gotten it, even over a week (never buy from them!), but i'm really hoping this is it.

i hate the fact i can't wear eyeshadow (it always looks like i got punched in the eyes) and i hate the fact i'm so insecure
frown.gif

i'm praying this works. wish me luck
icon_sad.gif

i'll let you know how it works when i get it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer if anyone remembers, i have bad dark circles. bobbi brown's concealer to go is the best i've found, but isn't good enough. the blue/purple still shows. well, i finally got a credit card and i ordered joe blasco's blue neutralizer. i've read reviews on his orange concealer and red neutralizer and they both work VERY well, from what i've read. there were no reviews on the blue one, though.
i ordered from kristybeauty.com over a week ago and i still haven't gotten it, even over a week (never buy from them!), but i'm really hoping this is it.

i hate the fact i can't wear eyeshadow (it always looks like i got punched in the eyes) and i hate the fact i'm so insecure
frown.gif

icon_sad.gif

Good luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hope it's your undiscovered HG!
wink.gif

thanks, girls!

definitely not, liz. you could pull off eyeshadow. mine seriously look like i've got punched in the face if i have the slightest bit of e/s on!

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks, girls!
definitely not, liz. you could pull off eyeshadow. mine seriously look like i've got punched in the face if i have the slightest bit of e/s on!

is it hereditary? (i hope i spelled that right. lol)
i just noticed last weekend that both my parents have bags under their eyes
icon_evil.gif
. i don't want those!

Originally Posted by Liz is it hereditary? (i hope i spelled that right. lol)
i just noticed last weekend that both my parents have bags under their eyes
icon_evil.gif
. i don't want those!

they can be. i know mine are. my mom has blue around eyes, too.

have you tried dermablend? i heard that it covers everything

Originally Posted by Liz have you tried dermablend? i heard that it covers everything i've only tried it at CVS and tried it on my hand because i was in a rush and it covered up the blue vein on my hand - and stayed there for 3 days, after taking showers each of those days. if this doesn't work, i'm gonna go to macy's and try it out. it freaked me out how it didn't come off after washing!

lol!

there's dermablend and i think there's some makeup stuff from another dermatologist brand. i forget the name though

I really hope this one works for you!!!! tell us how you like it when you get it in the mail. I´m curious...
smile.gif

Hope it works for you. Let us know how you get on as i have the same problem as you - awful dark circles..

thanks, girls!

i called kristy's up, but no one picked up. it's been almost 2 weeks or so and still no package. i'm getting impatient
icon_twisted.gif

ack. i hate that. when i buy something online, i want it right then and there! lol

Good luck, I hope it works... also don't forget Trisha uses KA stuff that is awesome
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer if anyone remembers, i have bad dark circles. bobbi brown's concealer to go is the best i've found, but isn't good enough. the blue/purple still shows. well, i finally got a credit card and i ordered joe blasco's blue neutralizer. i've read reviews on his orange concealer and red neutralizer and they both work VERY well, from what i've read. there were no reviews on the blue one, though.

frown.gif

icon_sad.gif

thanks, lilla!

i STILL haven't gotten it. i've called customer service, but it goes straight to voicemail and no one calls me back after leaving a message. my credit card's already been charged (i see it on my statement). if i don't get this package by the end of the month (sometimes the postal service sucks), i'm gonna go to los angeles myself and do some serious ass-whooping.

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks, lilla!
i STILL haven't gotten it. i've called customer service, but it goes straight to voicemail and no one calls me back after leaving a message. my credit card's already been charged (i see it on my statement). if i don't get this package by the end of the month (sometimes the postal service sucks), i'm gonna go to los angeles myself and do some serious ass-whooping.

Hey i wish you good luck with this product,i know how much it sucks to wait for something you really want to try.Let us know how it goes!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey i wish you good luck with this product,i know how much it sucks to wait for something you really want to try.Let us know how it goes!
smile.gif
thanks! i will
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back