Woo hoo! Got my Sephora Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Yesterday I received:

-DDF acne starter kit. I'm going to try it out. Saw reviews that were good, but the bottles are so small! damnit! lol

-Philosophy Hope in a Jar. Feels alright. There's a strong fragrance smell though.

Today I got:

-NARS Deep Throat blush

-NARS Orgasm blush

-NARS Orgasm lip gloss

-Urban Decay Primer Potion.

I'll have to use the PP when I'm going to wear my MU for a long time though. People say that it seems like there isn't much so I don't want to waste it when I'm just playing around with my MU and taking it off 5 minutes later.

Orgasm LG looks very pretty. Seems really thick though when I was just trying to get the wand out.

The blushes look very similar in color, with Orgasm (I think) being just a tad darker. It's ok though. I wanted Orgasm just to have it since everyone raves about it. And I wanted Deep Throat for the name. lol!

I'll take pics of my haul later so I can list them in my NP.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Yesterday I received:
-DDF acne starter kit. I'm going to try it out. Saw reviews that were good, but the bottles are so small! damnit! lol

-Philosophy Hope in a Jar. Feels alright. There's a strong fragrance smell though.

Today I got:

-NARS Deep Throat blush

-NARS Orgasm blush

-NARS Orgasm lip gloss

-Urban Decay Primer Potion.

I'll have to use the PP when I'm going to wear my MU for a long time though. People say that it seems like there isn't much so I don't want to waste it when I'm just playing around with my MU and taking it off 5 minutes later.

Orgasm LG looks very pretty. Seems really thick though when I was just trying to get the wand out.

The blushes look very similar in color, with Orgasm (I think) being just a tad darker. It's ok though. I wanted Orgasm just to have it since everyone raves about it. And I wanted Deep Throat for the name. lol!

I'll take pics of my haul later so I can list them in my NP.

Nice job Liz!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sounds like you got some good stuff there! And definitely agree with ya on the PP. I got mine about a week or two ago and it seems like the thing is empty already! And I really dont' use that much (because it seems to get blotchy if you put a lot on...guess b/c it dries quick and adding more on top of it makes it gummy looking) but I have to really press the wand in there and try to scrape the sides because nothing comes out!
frown.gif
I can't believe It costs that much for so little. ... but it really is good though! ARGH! Dilemmas~!! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nice haul Liz! I'm seriously thinking about the UD Primer & may cave thanks to so many people feeding this lemming. LOL! Enjoy your goodies!

Way to go Liz! Let me know how you like the NARS lip gloss? I saw it at Sephora the other day and I almost got it but decided I was already buying enough that it would have to wait until another day.

Nice haul! Love the DT blush, and of course the UD primer potion!

keaLoha - you have to try the UD - it is FAB!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back