Woo HOO!!! I've reached 1,000 posts too!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
yay!!! i reached 1,000 posts today too! i think that's the most posts i've ever made on any forum.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yay!!! i reached 1,000 posts today too! i think that's the most posts i've ever made on any forum.
icon_lol.gif
oh not me lol i've had over 5000 on boards i've modded

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh not me lol i've had over 5000 on boards i've modded Hey, I guess I did too! LOL!

Originally Posted by Liz yay!!! i reached 1,000 posts today too! i think that's the most posts i've ever made on any forum.
icon_lol.gif
Congrats Liz, I think you deserve another

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hey, I guess I did too! LOL! yay! it's like 1,000 post day. lol. let's see if anyone wants to try to get to 1,000 posts also. any takers? lol

Originally Posted by K*O* Congrats Liz, I think you deserve another i think i do too! lol!

Originally Posted by Liz yay! it's like 1,000 post day. lol. let's see if anyone wants to try to get to 1,000 posts also. any takers? lol
lol, I'm still trying to get to 600!!!
icon_twisted.gif
it's like an eternity!!!

We're having a party when I hit 600 !

lol. you can get to that today!! if you work at it, you can get your 5 hearts tonight!!! go go go go go!!!

Originally Posted by Liz lol. you can get to that today!! if you work at it, you can get your 5 hearts tonight!!! go go go go go!!! I just trying to get one haert on my icon:icon_love

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I just trying to get one haert on my icon:icon_love I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!

Congrats Liz & Joy!!! Racking up posts comes easy when theres so much to participate in... and thats what makes MuT so great! Great job guys!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Congrats Liz & Joy!!! Racking up posts comes easy when theres so much to participate in... and thats what makes MuT so great! Great job guys!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hey i got 1000 posts today too lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Congrats Liz & Joy!!! Racking up posts comes easy when theres so much to participate in... and thats what makes MuT so great! Great job guys!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i was bustin my butt trying to get to the 600, then the other night helping get the mut record.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hey i got 1000 posts today too lol
wink.gif
Congrats to you too hun!
wink.gif
Nice job!! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back