WooHoo! What a Surprise

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently had my first Stila haul at a local Belk's Store. My experience with my sales person was so awesome that I emailed Estee Lauder to let them know. I told them that I am sure they get alot of emails about bad experiences and just complaints in general so I just wanted to let them know how good this lady was and they replied today with a very nice letter and 12 Stila lipstick samples. Woohoo!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I recently had my first Stila haul at a local Belk's Store. My experience with my sales person was so awesome that I emailed Estee Lauder to let them know. I told them that I am sure they get alot of emails about bad experiences and just complaints in general so I just wanted to let them know how good this lady was and they replied today with a very nice letter and 12 Stila lipstick samples. Woohoo! Wow! That's really fabulous!! I hope the sales person gets a bonus or something. I always loved it when I worked in customer service and a customer had good feedback about me or one of my co-workers. Unfortunately it didn't mean free stuff for the customer or employees, but it still felt good.

Wow, how cool is that???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I recently had my first Stila haul at a local Belk's Store. My experience with my sales person was so awesome that I emailed Estee Lauder to let them know. I told them that I am sure they get alot of emails about bad experiences and just complaints in general so I just wanted to let them know how good this lady was and they replied today with a very nice letter and 12 Stila lipstick samples. Woohoo!
good for you,it must be nice to not have compliants all the time.Im sure they appreciated your note,enjoy your goodies.
biggrin.gif

Congrats Regina. I am a strong believer in karma and what you did for that sales person is awesome.

Wow that's great!

Praising staff is what keeps them going when they are having a bad day.

People are always quick to complain, but not to praise - what you did was really good! Not to mention the freebies you got
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back