WoooHooooo!!!! Just found out I get to go to San Fran!! Yesss!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born and raised in the SF Bay Area --- love it! If you are going to the City, make sure to visit Ghiradelli Square (chocolate, chocolate!), Haight Street (for funky/hippie clothes shopping), the Golden Gate Bridge (of course) and get some Dim Sum in Chinatown (yummy). I hope the weather treats you nicely and isn't too foggy!

(Interestingly enough, my little brother can't wait to get out of California to go to college in Washington State
smile.gif
).

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I was born and raised in the SF Bay Area --- love it! If you are going to the City, make sure to visit Ghiradelli Square (chocolate, chocolate!), Haight Street (for funky/hippie clothes shopping), the Golden Gate Bridge (of course) and get some Dim Sum in Chinatown (yummy). I hope the weather treats you nicely and isn't too foggy!
(Interestingly enough, my little brother can't wait to get out of California to go to college in Washington State
smile.gif
).

I just found out we'll be staying in Union Square.
I won't have a car b/c I'm going for a training.

Should I consider renting a car?

Or am I close enough to things where I can get by with a cab?

Are there any Seattle-style rocker bars there? The dark & dingy kind that play loud rock music?

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo I just found out we'll be staying in Union Square.

Are there any Seattle-style rocker bars there? The dark & dingy kind that play loud rock music?

If you want to stay in the city, you can get around by cab, MUNI and trolleys. If you want to venture further out, to say, Half Moon Bay or Palo Alto, I'd definitely say get a car. But you'll be able to keep yourself PLENTY busy just in San Francisco. As for rocker bars... not sure... I'll see if my brother knows.
Oh, forgot to mention, there's a MAC Pro Store in Union Square...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo I just found out we'll be staying in Union Square.

Can you pack me in you suitcase?
wink.gif
I was near Union Square 2 years ago & ended up walking & taking the Bart everywhere until I met up w/my friends.

Latest posts

Back