Wrinkles, Aging

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DID YOU KNOW?

Skin follows a biological timeline, by decades of life.

During your 20s and 30s, the first wrinkles start to appear and skin becomes less resistant as elasticity declines and gravity begins to take hold.

In your 40s and 50s, repetitive movements form the first permanent wrinkles as genetics, gravity and a decrease in collagen and elastin cause skin and muscle to sag.

As skin ages, production of the intercellular cement decreases, reducing the skin's ability to hold water. This results in a rough-textured appearance. Good skin care helps to lessen the physical aging of skin through topical hydration and moisturization.

Quote:
DID YOU KNOW?
Skin follows a biological timeline, by decades of life.

During your 20s and 30s, the first wrinkles start to appear and skin becomes less resistant as elasticity declines and gravity begins to take hold.

In your 40s and 50s, repetitive movements form the first permanent wrinkles as genetics, gravity and a decrease in collagen and elastin cause skin and muscle to sag.

As skin ages, production of the intercellular cement decreases, reducing the skin's ability to hold water. This results in a rough-textured appearance. Good skin care helps to lessen the physical aging of skin through topical hydration and moisturization.

WOAH BOY! I better start NOW! LOL Luckily the women in my family look at least 15 years younger then they are... so there's hope! (HOPEfully!)
icon_eek.gif

In case anyone is interested, www.skinbiology.com is an awesome wealth of research & results. I've been a Fanie fan for 10 years & this is the first time I've been hit w/a 'Yes!' in the pit of my solar plexus about something that works. And it is.

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH In case anyone is interested, www.skinbiology.com is an awesome wealth of research & results. I've been a Fanie fan for 10 years & this is the first time I've been hit w/a 'Yes!' in the pit of my solar plexus about something that works. And it is. Cool! Have to check it out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back