Wrinkles & Fine Lines

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, suggest me your face wash gels that you use and are satisfied with. I am a skin care maniac, if you wish, I can share with you the anti-wrinkle cream I use. Make sure you experience a change that everyone will notice.

Doğal cildinize kimyasallar sürmenizi tavsiye ederim. Bir sorunu çözmek istiyorsanız, o sorunun kaynağını bulmanız ve tersine çevirmeniz gerekir. Veya yüz cildinizi nasıl sıkılaştıracağınızla ilgili bu makaleyi okuyabilirsiniz ve kırışıklıklarınızı azaltmak için izleyebileceğiniz doğal yollar vardır.
[/ALINTI]
Bunun için mükemmel kremi biliyorum. üstelik etkisini çok kısa sürede gösterir.

I've been thinking about getting Botox for a while now. I've tried a few creams, some quite expensive and have had varying results. I have quite a creased forehead and I think I look older than I am. If I do take the plunge and get the injections, will my frown lines come back stronger if I don't repeat the treatment? I don't want to be stuck in a ritual of using Botox every few months and I don't want to be looking even worse if take a long break from treatment. Has anybody had the injections only once or a few times? Can you decide not to have Botox again after the first time and be OK?

View attachment 21747
Wrinkles begin as fine lines, which are microscopic creases on the skin. They are closer to the skin's surface than wrinkles, which are deeper. Wherever you make repetitive facial motions, such as the area surrounding your eyes and mouth when you grin or squint, you'll notice small lines on your face.

Over time, those lines become more defined and turn into wrinkles. Although genetics and the natural aging process are the main causes of wrinkles, there are some things you can do to prevent or reduce their appearance. You could contact a doctor for help. I recommend reading Dr. Andrew Jacono reviews. One of the best things you can do for your skin is to protect it from the sun. Ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun damage the collagen and elastin in your skin. These are the proteins that give your skin strength and elasticity. The loss of collagen and elastin leads to wrinkles and sagging skin. You can protect your skin from the sun by using sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, wearing protective clothing, and limiting your time in the sun. In addition to sun protection, you can help prevent wrinkles by not smoking and maintaining a healthy diet and weight. Smoking damages the collagen and elastin in your skin and decreases the blood flow to your skin. This can lead to wrinkles, sagging skin, and a dull complexion.

Back