Yay! I won on eBay...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... the MAC Perverted Pearl palette! I've wanted this for ages so I can't wait to get it and create some smoky looks!!

Also, does anyone have the Chromezone 2 palette? What do you think of it?

Ta!

Originally Posted by Bhav

... the MAC Perverted Pearl palette! I've wanted this for ages so I can't wait to get it and create some smoky looks!!

Ta!

Party! good win

Originally Posted by charms23 COngratulations on winning the palette! Score,enjoy it!
icon_smile.gif

Congrats! Nice find! I don't have any of the pre-filled mac Palettes (besides Beau) - so I really can't help ya there!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav ... the MAC Perverted Pearl palette! I've wanted this for ages so I can't wait to get it and create some smoky looks!!

Ta!

Congrats Bhav What does the palette look like?

i really want the sweet tea, chromezone 1, and liza palettes
frown.gif

I check her site everyday to see what and how she puts makeup. Some of them are really neat and for some of them, I am just too old
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Check out this girl's pics of the Chromezone 2 palette... (She's the one w/ all the colorful fotd pics) she has it... I really like that Unreally Blue!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://home.comcast.net/~wiffa/macshadows.html

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I have that palette... its awesome!!! Question - is Unreally Blue matt? Coz if it is, that's the only thing holding me back on getting this quad.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I just got the Tease Me Quad. YAY! Yipeeee!!

Originally Posted by charms23 Congrats Marisol! Did you get it from ebay? Nope, I got it off a sale from LJ.

Yay, I am so happy for you.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I just got the Tease Me Quad. YAY!

Latest posts

Back