YAY i'm getting Sweet Sage Fluidline!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just organized a swap for MAC's Sweet Sage Fluidline! Can't wait to get it.. The only downer is i swapped away my MAC Waveline Fluidline. I've only used it once since i bought it & i'm not really lovin it so i thought what the hell!

Originally Posted by Laura Just organized a swap for MAC's Sweet Sage Fluidline! Can't wait to get it.. The only downer is i swapped away my MAC Waveline Fluidline. I've only used it once since i bought it & i'm not really lovin it so i thought what the hell! woohoo you go girl. i am debating swapping my frostlite since i never use it. ineed to see how long it will stay on as a base since i have such oily lids.

See i know i'll never use Waveline on my lids & i dont have many blue e/s to pair with it so that's why im waving bye bye to it!! Have you tried Frostlite on your lids yet?

i've used it as a inner corner highlight but i haven't tried it as a base yet. i don't want to try it on a night i am going out since i don't want to crease and look like a fool.

I will probably put some on this weekend for a try out so i can see if it works as good as my primer potion. I have oily lids and my shadow ends up creasing if i dont use my PP.

I have used the frostlite fluidline as an e/s base. it does increase the color intensity for SOME of my MAC e/s. but not for all *weird*

as for the creasing part. hm I´m trying to remember. I think it creased a little bit, but not that bad.

and Laura congrats on Sweet Sage!! hope you like it better than Waveline.

well since i have horriblely oily lids it would probably crease on me then
frown.gif
i guess i will stick with my UD primer potion

yeah then stay away from using this as a base. I really like it on my inner rims if my eyes are red (which they very often)

it stinks that I can´t get UD PP over here. we never get the good stuff and I don´t wanna order online.

but it´s kinda expensive and you run out of it quickly, right? at least that´s what I heard. I gotta keep that in mind so I won´t be too jealous of all those good american brands you guys have
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle yeah then stay away from using this as a base. I really like it on my inner rims if my eyes are red (which they very often)
it stinks that I can´t get UD PP over here. we never get the good stuff and I don´t wanna order online.

but it´s kinda expensive and you run out of it quickly, right? at least that´s what I heard. I gotta keep that in mind so I won´t be too jealous of all those good american brands you guys have
icon_frown.gif

i've had my PP for months. so for me it has lasted. but then i do't use it everyday. Since i dont wear my make up everyday.

That's awesome. I am going to MAC later this afternoon and hope to buy that Fluidline. I am sorry you didn't get a lot of use out of Waveline. I love mine. Infact, I am wearing it today.

I like the Waveline too - it's dark enough to show up on me... the lighter ones really dont' work well as a liner on me... you really don't see them. (I kinda like a more bold line) but congrats on your swap! I can't wait till the show in NYC on Tuesday - I hope they have lots of MAC goodies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I hope you'll end up using it more than waveline
tongue.gif
! Oddly, I don't own any of the fluid lines yet but if I do, I really want waveline. I don't know why, but I always have a soft spot for dark blue eyeliner.

Originally Posted by Angel Baby I hope you'll end up using it more than waveline
tongue.gif
! Oddly, I don't own any of the fluid lines yet but if I do, I really want waveline. I don't know why, but I always have a soft spot for dark blue eyeliner. I am the proud owner of Blacktrack, Waveline, Macroviolet, and the recently acquired Sweet Sage and Blue Peep and I truly love them!
Used Sweet Sage today and I love it.

Is sweet sage dark enough to define the eyes? I hate my eye lid and I always need something dark
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Angel Baby Is sweet sage dark enough to define the eyes? I hate my eye lid and I always need something dark
frown.gif
For me it didn't define my eyes like Blacktrack would. But I liked how it looked when I used it. I think it enhanced my eyes.

Latest posts

Back