Yay, new stuff!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I completely forgot that I filled out a questionnaire online for Mario Badescu. I just got a huge bag of samples yesterday. I'm really happy with the Rhonda Allison products that I've been using, but I always like a backup and I'm loving the products MB sent for me to try...looks like I've got a new place to visit when I go back to NY this summer. I want to get a facial at their spa out there and I'll definitely be ordering full size products online from them. Love, love love it!!!

Originally Posted by envymi I completely forgot that I filled out a questionnaire online for Mario Badescu. I just got a huge bag of samples yesterday. I'm really happy with the Rhonda Allison products that I've been using, but I always like a backup and I'm loving the products MB sent for me to try...looks like I've got a new place to visit when I go back to NY this summer. I want to get a facial at their spa out there and I'll definitely be ordering full size products online from them. Love, love love it!!! Nice haul! Enjoy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi

I completely forgot that I filled out a questionnaire online for Mario Badescu. I just got a huge bag of samples yesterday. I'm really happy with the Rhonda Allison products that I've been using, but I always like a backup and I'm loving the products MB sent for me to try...looks like I've got a new place to visit when I go back to NY this summer. I want to get a facial at their spa out there and I'll definitely be ordering full size products online from them. Love, love love it!!!

oh ya oh ya woop dere it is

yay! i bought some stuff before and they sent me a bunch of samples too!

wonder if they´d send the samples all the way to Austria too. don´t think so cause I believe I filled out this questionnaire before, but I´m not sure so I´ll try it again.

I´ve been dying to try this stuff for ages!

They will Arielle! I filled it out last year and got a big bag of samples a few weeks later. I think i mentioned at the end of the questionnaire that i was from Ireland and i'd like to try samples before buying online since there are no stockists in ireland!

Thanks for the info, girls. I just filled out the questionnare, maybe this stuff will be good for my oily, but flaky, skin....

Envy - have fun with your goodies!

Charmaine - thanks for the link. You rock!

Originally Posted by Laura They will Arielle! I filled it out last year and got a big bag of samples a few weeks later. I think i mentioned at the end of the questionnaire that i was from Ireland and i'd like to try samples before buying online since there are no stockists in ireland! good to hear that, Laura. if they send you samples to Ireland chances are they will send me some too!!!!OMG I´m excited
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I never get free stuff

Originally Posted by Laura They will Arielle! I filled it out last year and got a big bag of samples a few weeks later. I think i mentioned at the end of the questionnaire that i was from Ireland and i'd like to try samples before buying online since there are no stockists in ireland! That hopefully means that they'll send it to me in england then
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine You just fill it up and they send you stuff for free! Here's the link. Thanks for the link! I just filled it out! I've never heard of those products before so hopefully they will do wonders for my skin!

Got my samples today! Wow... they're pretty generous! Got a little drawstring bag with lots of stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I got samples of:

Drying Mask

Botanical Facial Gel

Ceramide eye gel

Healing & Soothing Mask

Special Cucumber Lotion

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser

Drying Cream

& oil free Moisturizer

All in cute little sample jars & bottles... nice! Thanks for the link Envy!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

how cool janelle!!!

I´m still wondering if I´ll get samples. they sent me an e-mail with their recommendations on products, but that´s it so far. but I guess shipping to austria will take a long while

Originally Posted by Arielle how cool janelle!!!
I´m still wondering if I´ll get samples. they sent me an e-mail with their recommendations on products, but that´s it so far. but I guess shipping to austria will take a long while

Yeah... probably. I'm sure if they will let you order & will ship to Austria, then they'll send you samples.
rolleyes.gif
I totally forgot about em'... so it was a cool lil' surprise
wink.gif
I'm sure you'll get them eventually... but I didn't get an email of recommendations though... so double check if they ship to you.
cool.gif

Latest posts

Back