Quantcast

Yay

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Huh??? I know... lol I think that's Tony's way of letting people know that Martha Stewart's getting out of jail today

Reaction score
Oh ok! I didn't know that was her in the pic! Never even heard of Martha Stewart until a few months ago

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Oh ok! I didn't know that was her in the pic! Never even heard of Martha Stewart until a few months ago
ah... yes... she's the Kmart Queen here in the US... her name is on everything they sell! LOL

Reaction score
WOW! She is some rich famous person here who went to jail for having sex with underage guys

Originally Posted by Laura

Oh ok! I didn't know that was her in the pic! Never even heard of Martha Stewart until a few months ago

Reaction score
LOL @ Tony, I was listening to Boortz this morning and he was blasting the media for making such a big deal of her release, more important news worthy stories and we're so concerned with what Martha's wearing and how she looks. I agree with ya Tony! phhhhhhht

Reaction score
Having sex with underage? I just thought she went to jail coz she never paid taxes or something...

Reaction score
LMAO!!!

Having sex with underage? I just thought she went to jail coz she never paid taxes or something...

Reaction score
Aw, are you messing with me?? Tell me the truth T!

Reaction score
ME nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Do I ever mess w/ u?

Aw, are you messing with me?? Tell me the truth T!

Reaction score
Not half! I'm guessing you weare messing with me so & i was right

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm w/Kim & think she got off way too easy. Me too... if it were anyone 'regular' like you or me... we'd still be behind bars...

Latest posts