Yay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
YAY
cool.gif

omg fffft, who cares

MARTHA_STEWART.sff_NYGB112_20050304104335.jpg

Originally Posted by Laura Huh??? I know... lol I think that's Tony's way of letting people know that Martha Stewart's getting out of jail today
icon_cool.gif

Oh ok! I didn't know that was her in the pic! Never even heard of Martha Stewart until a few months ago
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh ok! I didn't know that was her in the pic! Never even heard of Martha Stewart until a few months ago
biggrin.gif
ah... yes... she's the Kmart Queen here in the US... her name is on everything they sell! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

WOW! She is some rich famous person here who went to jail for having sex with underage guys
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Oh ok! I didn't know that was her in the pic! Never even heard of Martha Stewart until a few months ago
biggrin.gif

LOL @ Tony, I was listening to Boortz this morning and he was blasting the media for making such a big deal of her release, more important news worthy stories and we're so concerned with what Martha's wearing and how she looks. I agree with ya Tony! phhhhhhht
icon_rolleyes.gif

Having sex with underage? I just thought she went to jail coz she never paid taxes or something...

LMAO!!!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Having sex with underage? I just thought she went to jail coz she never paid taxes or something...

Not half! I'm guessing you weare messing with me so & i was right
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm w/Kim & think she got off way too easy. Me too... if it were anyone 'regular' like you or me... we'd still be behind bars...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back