Yellow Bag Dilemma

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know which one to get & need some opinions.

2249-143912-p.jpg

or #2
1733-143908-p.jpg

#1 = Pros: large & roomy; Cons: satchel-type bag & unable to carry on shoulder

#2 = Pros: shoulder bag; Cons: quite small & not as roomy.

This may not be much help but I like them both. However, if you are the type of person that carries a lot with her, then I think #1 is your choice because it will fit more. Also, are you the type that likes shoulder bags? I think if I had to chose, it would be #1.

I like the size of #1 - but I'm a shoulder bag person... It would drive me crazy carrying it around all the time by hand. So I'm going with #2 - I guess just keep the essentials in it when you use it?
icon_wink.gif

I'm a shoulder bag girl. I love that #1 is large, but it might be too large & I'll dump too much stuff inside. LOL!
tongue.gif

That's what I was thinking Janelle. I like #2, but I read a review & the buyer said it was much smaller than she anticipated. Granted I can carry the basics, but since my wallet & sunglass case are on the larger side, that's all I might be carrying. LOL!
tongue.gif

I would say it would just depend on how much you carry ... I can never get by with too small of bags, because my prescription sunglasses case takes up a lot of room, and my wallet tends to get pretty fat ... however I HATE purses that I can't carry over my shoulder; I even prefer the ones with a longer strap so I can sling it over my other shoulder and across my chest so it doesn't fall off when I'm carring groceries or my laptop or something. (I was rather disappointed that I could not find any purses I liked with longer straps on my last trip to the mall; I had to break down and buy some hobo bags which are very annoying to me, they're always falling off my shoulder if I don't have a free hand to hold onto the purse.) So with that being said, I would not buy either of them since neither seem very practical ... however I think #2 is cuter, a nicer shape and a brighter color (on my computer screen at least). Just my random thoughts
wink.gif

I like #1. It's hard to tell from the pic cuz I don't know how big the bags are, but alot of my large satchels have a wide enough handle that it can be used on the shoulder.

i like #1,just because i'm a bigger bag type of person (sometimes i surprise myself by seeing what i've got in my bags-there sure is a whole lot of both things that i use and need and unnecessary junk that i just forget about
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)Though bag #2 is cute too..

i'd have a hard time choosing because i'm mad about bags,but my first choice would be #1,because it looks bigger and more comfortable.

I LOVE the looks of #1! But, if you wanna carry it on your shoulder, that wouldn't work.

Gail, you gotta let us know which one you pick!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love #1. Maybe that's because I love satchels. Like Envy said, you might be able to carry it on your shoulder, I have a few that I can.

I love #1 but I'm a shoulder bag girl & can't stand carrying bags by their handles!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I like this one Joy... I like that ring for some reason! lol

Me too! My lemming for a yellow bag, ran its course, but this has resparked the interest.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I put links with the pics, click 'em! Zappos.com.
smile.gif
I'm really liking that one... the rings are just luring me in! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back