Yo, whats up with the avatar thing??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't upload an avatar? There's no option for it and I can't unselect "no avatar"- are we not allowed to have them? And what happened to the one I used to have anyway?

Yeah, Steve and I are working on it..you can link an external one though! (like I did)

Originally Posted by bluepisces

I can't upload an avatar? There's no option for it and I can't unselect "no avatar"- are we not allowed to have them? And what happened to the one I used to have anyway?

Ok, I am dying to know- why are all the female avatars super sexy and have huge tits?? I want one that represents me, not something I want people to think I look like- this isnt the cybersex board
rolleyes.gif
Anyway, I picked one. I wish I could upload one tho
mad.gif

Eeeek! Yep.....they are??? where? (looking around) didn't notice
cool.gif

Actually they are the same as we had before. The uploads not working? hmm, can you llnk it in? Email it to me, and I can put it up on the server and give you a link....let me know

If you find some avatars out there, get them and lets put them up...

Ok, I am dying to know- why are all the female avatars super sexy and have huge tits?? I want one that represents me, not something I want people to think I look like- this isnt the cybersex board
rolleyes.gif
Anyway, I picked one. I wish I could upload one tho
mad.gif

THANK YOU TONY!! Thats the one I emailed you so you could fix it, even tho you were helping your son with homework. I appreciate it
biggrin.gif

OMG, I just did it, you are fast to see the results ;-)

Your welcome

THANK YOU TONY!! Thats the one I emailed you so you could fix it, even tho you were helping your son with homework. I appreciate it
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back