You Betcha!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey All!

Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello to everyone and let you know that I just signed up on this website. Looking forward to hearing all sorts of ideas from across the country!!!

Now even though I'm from Minnesota, pronounced Minnesooootaaa, LOL, we love, love, love, makeup and all the stuff that goes with it! Now come on, what else is there to do on a cold winter's day when the wind chill is 40 below zero!

So anyway, hello everybody, from the Twin Cities area!

Hugs, Pinky
icon_wink.gif

Hey Pinky!! I don't know you, but I just wanted to welcome you from the backend programming dept and to MakeupTalk's boards.

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

Hey All!
Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello to everyone and let you know that I just signed up on this website. Looking forward to hearing all sorts of ideas from across the country!!!

Now even though I'm from Minnesota, pronounced Minnesooootaaa, LOL, we love, love, love, makeup and all the stuff that goes with it! Now come on, what else is there to do on a cold winter's day when the wind chill is 40 below zero!

Hugs, Pinky
icon_wink.gif

Hi Pinky!! Welcome to MuT!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do you use an engine heater in the winter? My husband used to live in Minnesota years ago and had an engine heater in his car. Kept it startable in deep cold conditions.

Welcome Pinkymarz! It's great to have you here! Let us know if we can be of help to you at all! This is a fun, friendly place, and we hope you'll enjoy it here!
smile.gif

I'm Julia, currently living in Houston, Texas. I was born in New York, and moved to Florida when I was 8 or 9. Lived there (with an exception of 2 years in a college in Tennessee), and moved to Texas in January 2003 when I got married.
smile.gif

~Julia

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Hey All!

Hugs, Pinky
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Hey All!

Hugs, Pinky
icon_wink.gif

Hey Pinky..Welcome to MuT..I spent a winter in Brookings,South Dakota(Dooon't cha know
wink.gif
) I miss the accent in that area..Very Fargo ..Glad you found us..You'll have to fill us in as to what's hot in your neck of the woods
biggrin.gif

Thanks to all the welcomes and well wishes! I have yet to fill out my profile...will do that later....looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. It's really not that cold here...well not today anyway..it is currently 88 hot and steamy degrees. My husband and I travel south all winter in our 32' RV...we love to travel and be gone during the winter months...usually Oct till April. So..there ARE ways around staying out of the cold! LOL I live about 10 miles from The Mall of America! Lots of shopping and they finally opened up the new Bare Escentials Boutique! My fav kind of makeup!!!! Love that stuff!!! I feel as though I know Leslie Blodgett personally! Anyway, thanks all...talk to you soon! Hugs, Pinky

Hey Pinkymarz. Welcome to MUT. I'm sure you'll find this website very helpful and full of friendly fellow makeup addicts
wink.gif

Welcome to the board! I know what you mean about the cold winter days since I grew up in Finland. Look forward to seeing you on the board!!

Thanks Fairy...love the name by the way! I'm sure I'll meet all kinds of special people that can share lots of tips with us. You are from Texas...I spent last Xmas in San Antonio and the Hill Country! Love it! That Riverwalk is beautiful with all the Xmas lights! We are off to Corpus Cristi this winter!!! Where do you shop for beauty breaks?

Latest posts

Back