Quantcast

You can only choose ONE item!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Ok girls, what is the 1 (you can only choose one!) make-up item you couldn't live without.. Lets just say you're stuck on a desert island & could only have one MAKE-UP item (not skincare, haircare etc..), what would you ask for?

I've been thinking about my answer all morning & i've finally decided i'd ask for

YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by broken
I was going to say mascara too. Not any particular brand. Hiya Broken, i don't think we've had a chance to chat yet! I'm Laura as you're prob guessed.. Where are you from?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by naturally Lipgloss ..at least if it's a desert island ..my lips would be protected and since I'm not big into makeup anymore ...that's it. There are MANY days I don't wear any ..so no biggee going w/o. Sometimes just a little color in those lips ..can also help with the fact you aren't wearing any makeup! (at least for me) I think alot of people would choose lip gloss too Kim but i hate sticky lips so i'm gonna choose mascara instead!

Reaction score
I would say blush. This is the one thing that automatically brightens my look!

Reaction score
I would have to say my Covergirl Lipslicks in "Cutie" - must have one on me at all times! LOL

Reaction score
Most definetly mascara, everything else I could handle going without (for a short while anyway
)

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I would say mascara too without a doubt. I'm not sure which brand though.

Reaction score
I would pick eyeliner as my one item from the vast choice of makeup not allowed. With eyeliner you can use it to add colour to the lids, line your eyes and even your brows.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by candy I would pick eyeliner as my one item from the vast choice of makeup not allowed. With eyeliner you can use it to add colour to the lids, line your eyes and even your brows. Good point, Candy! Lipgloss can also double as a blush, or eyeshadow..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Good point, Candy! Lipgloss can also double as a blush, or eyeshadow..
Principal Secret has an all-in -one......blush,cheeks and lips!! That would be for me!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by broken Hi Laura, nice to "meet" you! I'm from Northern Virginia in the US.
I'm in Maryland.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by broken Hi Laura, nice to "meet" you! I'm from Northern Virginia in the US.
Cool, look forward to chatting with you
I'm rarely on here the same time as you guys coz of the time zones etc.. so if you ever wanna contact me, send me a PM

Reaction score
I vote for foundation or powder (can't decide)... I never go out in public without at least attempting to hide my oily skin and acne! (Fortunately the acne is decreasing now that I'm approaching my mid-20's.... but the shiny skin is another story
)

Reaction score
Can it be a skincare item? If it's skincare, then I would choose Peter Thomas Roth All Day Defense moisturizer spf30.

If it absolutely must be a makeup item, then I'd choose a NARS Multiple.

Reaction score
Since you can't choose skincare - my first choice would be sunscreen - I'm assuming that I already can have my sunscreen. Then it's a toss up between eyeliner and a lip balm with SPF. Are there aloe plants or coconuts on this desert island? I could use aloe or coconut oil for the lip balm...gotta have that eyeliner for sure!