You can only choose ONE item!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls, what is the 1 (you can only choose one!) make-up item you couldn't live without.. Lets just say you're stuck on a desert island & could only have one MAKE-UP item (not skincare, haircare etc..), what would you ask for?

I've been thinking about my answer all morning & i've finally decided i'd ask for

YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara!

F3C4628_mn.jpg

Originally Posted by broken
smile.gif
I was going to say mascara too. Not any particular brand. Hiya Broken, i don't think we've had a chance to chat yet! I'm Laura as you're prob guessed.. Where are you from?

Originally Posted by naturally Lipgloss ..at least if it's a desert island ..my lips would be protected and since I'm not big into makeup anymore ...that's it. There are MANY days I don't wear any ..so no biggee going w/o. Sometimes just a little color in those lips ..can also help with the fact you aren't wearing any makeup! (at least for me) I think alot of people would choose lip gloss too Kim but i hate sticky lips so i'm gonna choose mascara instead!

I would have to say my Covergirl Lipslicks in "Cutie" - must have one on me at all times! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Most definetly mascara, everything else I could handle going without (for a short while anyway
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

I would say mascara too without a doubt. I'm not sure which brand though.

I would pick eyeliner as my one item from the vast choice of makeup not allowed. With eyeliner you can use it to add colour to the lids, line your eyes and even your brows.

Originally Posted by candy I would pick eyeliner as my one item from the vast choice of makeup not allowed. With eyeliner you can use it to add colour to the lids, line your eyes and even your brows. Good point, Candy! Lipgloss can also double as a blush, or eyeshadow..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Good point, Candy! Lipgloss can also double as a blush, or eyeshadow..
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Principal Secret has an all-in -one......blush,cheeks and lips!! That would be for me!
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by broken Hi Laura, nice to "meet" you! I'm from Northern Virginia in the US.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm in Maryland.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by broken Hi Laura, nice to "meet" you! I'm from Northern Virginia in the US.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cool, look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif
I'm rarely on here the same time as you guys coz of the time zones etc.. so if you ever wanna contact me, send me a PM
biggrin.gif

I vote for foundation or powder (can't decide)... I never go out in public without at least attempting to hide my oily skin and acne! (Fortunately the acne is decreasing now that I'm approaching my mid-20's.... but the shiny skin is another story
wink.gif
)

Can it be a skincare item? If it's skincare, then I would choose Peter Thomas Roth All Day Defense moisturizer spf30.

If it absolutely must be a makeup item, then I'd choose a NARS Multiple.

Since you can't choose skincare - my first choice would be sunscreen - I'm assuming that I already can have my sunscreen. Then it's a toss up between eyeliner and a lip balm with SPF. Are there aloe plants or coconuts on this desert island? I could use aloe or coconut oil for the lip balm...gotta have that eyeliner for sure!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back