Your favorite designer...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have a favorite designer, or someone whose clothes you always seem drawn to?

For example, I seem to always like Ralph Lauren's stuff. Any time I'm flipping through a magazine and zero in on an outfit/shirt/skirt/whatever, nine times out of 10 it's Ralph Lauren! I also have two of his perfumes, lol.
biggrin.gif

What about you?

Originally Posted by melzie_fire Do you have a favorite designer, or someone whose clothes you always seem drawn to?
For example, I seem to always like Ralph Lauren's stuff. Any time I'm flipping through a magazine and zero in on an outfit/shirt/skirt/whatever, nine times out of 10 it's Ralph Lauren! I also have two of his perfumes, lol.
biggrin.gif

What about you?

i tend to gravitate toward RL stuff, but lately have become obsessed w/Theory. i've been losing weight
icon_biggrin.gif
so i haven't bought anything & w/the holidays here, i certainly don't want to buy anything anytime soon.
love Michael Kors stuff, but it's harder to locate here in Honolulu unless it's @ Macy's or NM. by the time i find his stuff, my size is gone & it's WAY out of my price range.
icon_sad.gif

I really cant afford designer stuff much , although there is one designer who really catches my eye. Michael Kors seems to getting very popular. I love the fact that his clothes are not outrageous and are actually wearable. Below are some pics from his summer and fall collections. I believe JLo wore the first dress in peach to one of the awards show and looked fabulous! Maybe one day I will even be able to afford his clothes!

63.jpg
61.jpg
1and2.jpg
13a.jpg
14.jpg
59.jpg

Can I say Levi Jeans? LOL........I'm not really into designer clothes anymore, I just buy what I like and never pay much attention to the label.

Latest posts

Back