your favorite NARS blushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by paige3838 Oh, but I love Sin! It's so pretty and easy to wear, and I'm very fair as well. Try it out in the store or something, but definitely give it a try! Yeah maybe I will, it is such a pretty color. It's easiest for me to buy online b/c I would have to drive for 2 1/2 hours to see it in person. All we have in my town is Walmart. No mall, no restaurant chains, etc.

That sucks. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without a big mall nearby... I'm SUCH a shopoholic.

Originally Posted by stacie0129 Yeah maybe I will, it is such a pretty color. It's easiest for me to buy online b/c I would have to drive for 2 1/2 hours to see it in person. All we have in my town is Walmart. No mall, no restaurant chains, etc.

Originally Posted by paige3838 Oh, but I love Sin! It's so pretty and easy to wear, and I'm very fair as well. Try it out in the store or something, but definitely give it a try! I think it works if you're fair and warm toned, but if you're fair and cool it's a bit of a no go. Each to their own though, I didn't like the way it looked on me.

LOL! I feel better now that I'm not the only one.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Me too!! I must go to town to look/shop about 4 times a week!! x

I only have Sin from Nars. I don't wear it often but I still like it a lot. I have very fair skin and have to be very careful with it. I haven't used it for a few months and I should try it again. Thanks for reminding me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by paige3838 Oh, but I love Sin! It's so pretty and easy to wear, and I'm very fair as well. Try it out in the store or something, but definitely give it a try!

Latest posts

Back