your favorite NARS blushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am currently loving my NARS Orgasm and Sin blushes, and am wanting to get more... Does anyone have any favorites from this line?

Hiya Paige.. well i only have 3 at the moment. Orgasm, Torrid & Sin. But i havent used Sin yet because i only got it during the week in a swap & i've to wait for Lea to get my swap package first! So basically i can choose between two! And my answer is ORGASM. It's such a pretty every day blush. I love it so much
biggrin.gif

Narrow that list down Trisha! I dare you to choose 1.. just 1 (and it cant be Orgasm!)

I've got a few NARS blushes, and my fave has to be...

DEEP THROAT!!

(ok, i tried to find a similar colour to deep throat but i guess it didn't work to well
icon_lol.gif
)

At the moment it's orgasm, but I'd like to get a few more. I think I'd like Deep Throat, Anjelika, Mata Hari, Desire and Plaisir.

I'm a broke ass college student right now, so I still don't have any Nars blushes
frown.gif
A lot of them look really nice. I want to try orgasm of course because everyone talks about it! But I was in Sephora and I saw Angelika and I tested it out on my hand and I really liked it
wink.gif

Hmmm, aside from everyone else's Orgasm, I like Taos, Lovejoy, and Outlaw.

My favs are:

Taj Mahal

Lovejoy

Taos

Lovejoy

Montenegro

Originally Posted by envymi Hmmm, aside from everyone else's Orgasm, I like Taos, Lovejoy, and Outlaw.

So to all of you that have so many different colors, how do you decide what color to wear?

I don't have any NARS blushes either...
icon_redface.gif
I have so many from other brands - and some new ones from MAc... that I really haven't been shopping for them. I'm more of an eyeshadow girl LOL All blushes tend to look the same on me anyway - so I really don't go crazy with them.
icon_wink.gif

I only have Orgasm now, which I love. I'd like to get Sin, Deep Throat and Plaisir. I want to try their bronzer but laguna looks sooo dark.

Wow, this turned out to be a dangerous thread for me... I already had my eye on Gilda and Mata Hari, but now I want Lovejoy, Taos, Plasir, Desire, and Outlaw, too... Ooh, must go work more overtime.

If you can, you should def check out Laguna in person. I'm a C3 or NC35 in MAC, and Laguna was too light for me. I think it's actually quite similar to MAC's Trace Gold although I know a lot of people would disagree with me. Laguna is better than Trace Gold though IMHO.

Originally Posted by stacie0129 I only have Orgasm now, which I love. I'd like to get Sin, Deep Throat and Plaisir. I want to try their bronzer but laguna looks sooo dark.

I have Orgasm and Crazed ATM, and I love them both!
smile.gif
Sin was my first one, but I'm about to swap it away. It's pretty, but sometimes it can make me look bruised, bleh. I'm swapping it for Angelika, so hopefully I'll like it! I also really want Torrid and Deep Throat.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Sin was my first one, but I'm about to swap it away. It's pretty, but sometimes it can make me look bruised, bleh. I'm swapping it for Angelika, so hopefully I'll like it! I swapped Sin away for the same reason, it's not really a colour for girls with pale complexions. Nice choice swapping it for Angelika. I want that one too, maybe next time I get paid I'll have a NARS blush binge buy!

My favorite is Deep Throat. It's similar to Orgasm but not quite as pink.

Originally Posted by wongy74 If you can, you should def check out Laguna in person. I'm a C3 or NC35 in MAC, and Laguna was too light for me. I think it's actually quite similar to MAC's Trace Gold although I know a lot of people would disagree with me. Laguna is better than Trace Gold though IMHO. Thanks Jess

Originally Posted by Lealabell I swapped Sin away for the same reason, it's not really a colour for girls with pale complexions. Nice choice swapping it for Angelika. I want that one too, maybe next time I get paid I'll have a NARS blush binge buy! Thanks girls for saving me the hassel of buying Sin. As you can see I'm very fair also. Agelika is pretty , maybe I'll try that instead.

Quote:
Thanks girls for saving me the hassel of buying Sin. As you can see I'm very fair also. Oh, but I love Sin! It's so pretty and easy to wear, and I'm very fair as well. Try it out in the store or something, but definitely give it a try!

Latest posts

Back