Your favourite mascara!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two: E.L.F. Lash Extending Mascara is my every day mascara as it lengthens and accentuates my lashes without being too noticeable or heavy and Sonia Kashuk Lashify Mascara for when I want more intense lashes. Oddly, I discovered both of these by chance. I picked the E.L.F. one out of a decent selection and just happened to pick that particular one which is apparently one of their better ones. And the Sonia Kashuk one I got because it was on clearance for under $3 at Target and the packaging was cute and it had the comb.

I do have other mascaras that I will use, including the Benefit They're Real, but those two are my favorites.

I
heart.gif
Cover Girl Lashblast in the orange tube.  It's the one for volume and it's awesome.

Mine is Clinique's Lash Doubling mascara. It is so wonderful. Not clumpy at all and makes my eyelashes so pretty! The onlyproblem is that my eyes water which causes it to bleed really bad. It bleeds worse than any other mascara I've tried. Problem solved by getting the waterproof version :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />))

Oooh, love mascara! (Have probably 15+ tubes right now
wacko.gif
)

The one that I've been using for yeeeeears is Maybelline's Colossal in the yellow tube.  I just fell in love with a sample of Benefit's They're Real and recently bought a full sized tube.  This mascara works wonders but I have to agree with someone above that it is SO hard to remove.  I also have a third favorite: (especially for bottom lashes!) Maybelline's Big Eyes.  The upper one is okay, but I love the teeny tiny bottom one for lower lashes.  I always get mascara everywhere and this mascara has changed that.  Drugstore wise, I love all of Maybelline's mascaras for the most part.

I love mascara so much too!! I have around 20 myself (a good chunk are unopened but I'm eager to tear into them! XD). Such a junkie...LOL

My favorite that I keep coming back to is L'Oreal's Power Volume Collagen. I love the big brush and the formula is just great for my lashes, it gives them great volume and length. I recently got, as a gift from my father, the Studio Gear Impactfull Pro TLS mascara; it lengthens and separates like a mofo, but it is a bit more than I really like to spend on mascara. I do love it and it was a wonderful gift, but as far as buying for myself, I'll stick to my drugstore mascaras.

Mascara....my fav has been BenefitTheyre Real. Only complaint is its a tad bit hard ro remove. Recently purchased the new Better Than Sex by Too Faced. Love the brush....great mascara! Easier to remove, just warm water. I have long full lashes anyway so it takes alot. This delivers!

Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in the Waterproof formula.  Combined with my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, it holds a curl like nothing else ever has for me.  I still keep trying the samples I get in subs, but nothing's beat this one yet.  

Right now it's Cover Girl lash perfection. It was cheap which is why I bought it in the first place. I was expecting it to be horrible but it has been awesome. It builds beautifully, it curls and doesn't flake. I love that I don't have to use my eye lash curler with it. And I have stick straight lashes. Good product and a great price.

I'm in love with L'Oreal's Telescopic. It's a little clumpy, but if I'm careful with application then it's fine. It makes your eyelashes so long and full and bold! It's better than any of the high end mascaras I've ever tried. I also love Maybelline's Falsies and Benefit's Bad Gal.

I really like Maybelline's The Rocket for volume and then add Loreal Telescopic for length. Love them together. Just bought the Lash Domination from Bare Essentials. Hope it lives up to the hype.

After all the rave reviews and finding out Carlibel used the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara...I caved and bought it. Wow, just wow! I am in love with this mascara. I have stick straight eye lashes that turn downward. I do not have to curl my eyelashes prior to applying mascara. Makes them thick and long just the way I like 'em. It's great, highly recommend it.

I don't think anyone has mentioned my favorite mascara. Here are my top 5:

All of these in the waterproof Black version.

1. Chanel -  le volume de chanel

2. Benefit - They're Real

3. Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

4. Loreal - Telescopic

5. Revlon - Lash Potion By Grow Luscious Volume

I've heard a lot of bad reviews about this new lash potion mascara from Revlon, I'm not exactly sure why. I find that it is a great everyday natural mascara. It doesn't over power my lashes, it just gives them nice length a bit of volume and deep blackness. It feels nice on. Only complaint with it is it is REALLY hard to remove.

I love the Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara from Walgreens. It is my HG mascara and only $2.99. Only two bad things are 1)tube tries out after about a month or two 2)Dispenses too much product on wand so you have to scrape the wand on the edge of tube so that you don't get clumpy lashes.

My favorite right now is YSL Babydoll. Just enough separation and length, and it never clumps up.

My favorite is Prestige My Biggest Lashes Big Lash Effect Mascara. I typically get the Black/Brown, and that is definitely dark enough for my light blonde lashes. This is really the only mascara that gives me tons of volume and doesn't irritate the crap out of my eyes. I like to apply 2-3 coats to really build it up!

Younique 3d lashes = amazing. Love this mascara. I dont wear it everyday because it really pumps up the lashes and on myself I dont go out enough for that amount of "volume" lol

My current favorite is the Maybelline The Falsies waterproof mascara. I have yet to try a high end one because this drugstore find is enough for my needs! haha

My current favorite is the Maybelline The Falsies waterproof mascara. I have yet to try a high end one because this drugstore find is enough for my needs! haha
How do you take it off. I bought it once by mistake and didn't see it was waterproof. When I started to take it off , I got scared because it wouldn't come off with my eye makeup remover. It took me literally 20 minutes to rub it off. Needless to say the tube went straight to the trash bin.

How do you take it off. I bought it once by mistake and didn't see it was waterproof. When I started to take it off , I got scared because it wouldn't come off with my eye makeup remover. It took me literally 20 minutes to rub it off. Needless to say the tube went straight to the trash bin.
I remove it using an oil cleanser (muji cleansing oil) then I follow it up with a regular cleanser. This combo works in removing even the Benefit They're Real mascara which is also a tough one to remove.

I'm absolutely loving Rimmels new Lash Accelerator Endless! My lashes haven't looks this great in a long time. 

Back