Your favourite mascara!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a mascara experimenter and I have to say I have literally tried dozens and dozens ranging from high end to drugstore brands and there is nothing that I have used that truly WOWs me. Right now I am using Maybelline's the Rocket Volume Express and Too Faced's Lashgasm and they are nice and do the job I suppose but I am not blown away by either of them. 

Currently using Maybelline's Illegal Length. Out of all the mascaras I've ever tried I'd say this is one of the top ones. Actually makes my lashes longer, you can actually see it on my asian eyes! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Olga Ok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by berrymix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My current favorite is the Maybelline The Falsies waterproof mascara. I have yet to try a high end one because this drugstore find is enough for my needs! haha
How do you take it off. I bought it once by mistake and didn't see it was waterproof. When I started to take it off , I got scared because it wouldn't come off with my eye makeup remover. It took me literally 20 minutes to rub it off. Needless to say the tube went straight to the trash bin. With any hard to remove mascara, I will just take a cotton ball dipped in oil (olive oil, usually, or a mix of olive and jojoba) and hold it on each eye for a few seconds, the mascara comes right off. Then I just wash my face as usual. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Right now, I am still loving the Starlooks mascara, even though I no longer subscribe. ! I am excited to try They're Real when my Lash Bash kit gets here tomorrow, though!

Favorite of all time - Great Lengths mascara by Maybelline! Never found anything better, and the price you can not beat! I tried more expensive brands, but never could.

I found a new favorite, 29 Cosmetics Mascara in Dark Brown. Alas, I am out of it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Working my way through tubes of other brands I recieved in subs.

I am absolutely loving the Ulta Plush Drama Volume mascara. I was actually really shocked that I liked the mascara. It came in a 13 piece free gift with purchase bag. This mascara makes my lashes longer, gives them volume, etc. It never clumps or smears. It's the best mascara I have ever used. 

I love mascara and have many favorites.  Recently I've been using Too Faced Better Than Sex and I adore it.  Gives me super thick and long lashes.  I also really like UD Big Fatty, Tarte Lights Camera Lashes, and Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme.  I have never had good luck with any of Maybelline's mascaras for some reason.  L'Oreal Voluminous is my go to drug store favorite.

My fave is Benefit BADgal Lash but I also Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes, Too Faced Better Than Sex and I'm loving the Eyeko Black Magic that I received in my September Birch Box.

I love Maybelline One by One as a first coat, separates my lashes. Then I like to use Jordana Best Lash is one of my favorites or L'Oreal Voluminous carbon black.

My top 3 favorites right now are Maybelline Falsies because it makes your eyelashes look false and separates them really well. I also love Mega-Length by Wet n Wild because it makes your eyelashes look insanely long and gorgeous! And lastly, Scandaleyes by Rimmel since they give your lashes amazing volume and lifts them beautifully!

My fave right now is Lorac PRO mascara. It's just perfect in every way. And it's gentle to my sensitive eyes.

Maybelline One by One made me throw out my lash curler, I just don't need it anymore!

Ive really been loving buxom lash...its really good at separating my lashes and making them nice and long.

When I run out of the em junk I got from ipsy that i feel obligated to use because it's adequate & I'm frugal, I'm buying my good ol' L'oréal Voluminous in Carbon Black… I liked the Elizabeth Mott ipsy sent, but could never justify the cost compared to my HG drugstore mascara.

My HG is Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes. It's perfect. My favourite drugstore is Revlon Colourstay (in the gray tube?), or the Maybelline Mega Plush (but so hard to get off). I usually layer these. And I use Maybelline Falsies on my lower lashes.

Right now, I'm really loving eyeko Black Magic!

Oh, and the Borghese Superiore I got in a BB a few months ago is also good...not quite favorite status, but pretty great.

Both of these have a kind of bent brush that really helps with a cat eye look!

Back