Your favourite mascara!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently loving the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara on my top lashes and the Eyeko Black Magic on my lower lashes.  I can't believe how long and full Better Than Sex makes my lashes look.  I look like I am wearing falsies.  But the brush is too awkward for me to get my bottom lashes done with getting product all over my skin.

I just picked up the Benefits "Theyre Real" Mascara and I LOVE IT! Now I have three favorites. Mac ZOOM lash, Estee Lauder Sumptious Extreme, and the Benefit mascara. They all lengthen and add volume. However, Mac does tend to clump a little. 

I loooove Too Faced Better Than Sex on my top lashes. So dramatic! The wand is too thick for me to use on my bottom lashes, so I use YSL's Babydoll for those.

My favorite for going out is Makeup Forever aqua lash. It really gives a lot of length and really stays put.

I really like Maybelline Full n Soft and Illegal Length mascaras. I've tried a TON of mascaras all across the price spectrum and those are by far my favorites. I do like Too Faced Better Than Sex but I feel like I never can get it totally off my lashes.

My drugstore favorite is still L'Oreal Voluminous Original. Maybelline Full and Soft is my second choice from drugstore

Non-drugstore:

EL, never tried a bad one from this line yet

29 Cosmetics in Brown

Teeez Cosmetics in Tiger Eye (brown)

I used to LOVE Urban Decay's Big Fatty Masacara, but by the end of the day I always had raccoon eyes. I also Love Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lash, but my sensitive eyes can't take it. And that's how it works with most mascaras I try, I can wear them for a little bit and then my eyes can't stand them. And I have tried everything (I bought so many different mascaras when I used to work in the cosmetic department of a department store). I currently use Mac's Haute & Naughty Mascara with my Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara. I start  of with a coat of my Mac H&N to separate the lashes and them follow with Younque's mascara (gel/fibers/gel). The gel of the fiber lash, seals in my H&N and keeps it from raccoon. The fibers give my lashes so much length and volume, I have people compliment me all the time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love it.

it's a toss up for me betwn the Rimmel London lash accelerator endless && the benefit's they're real ... I'm so obsessed with them both 😭

A new favorite for me is IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes.. absolutely amazing at giving volume and length.  Has  eye-stabbing potential though because the brush has a round pokey ball on the end but the results are totally worth it!!  Also loving Loreal Butterfly mascara.. my go to drugstore mascara besides covergirl clump crusher and jordana volumizing mascara.  Mascara junkie.. I probably have 12 or so in rotation right now. 
wacko.gif

Back