Youthful Essence

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Really like this site. Has Anyone tried the Youthful Essence home microderm. product? I saw it on TV and was sucked right in. Bought one and am still waiting for it to arrive. I know it may not be as "fabulous" as they make it sound, but is it of any benefit? Thanks

Hi Cricket, I've seen this commercial and wondered myself. Check out this link, it sounds favorable. http://www.epinions.com/pr-Anti-Agin...splay_~reviews Originally Posted by cricket Hi, I'm new here. Really like this site. Has Anyone tried the Youthful Essence home microderm. product? I saw it on TV and was sucked right in. Bought one and am still waiting for it to arrive. I know it may not be as "fabulous" as they make it sound, but is it of any benefit? Thanks

Hi, Cricket! and Welcome to the board! I haven't heard of this product before. Thanks for the post. I gotta check it out.

Well, I received my Youthful Essence kit. They said delivery is 4-6 weeks but I got in in about 5 days. I've used it twice and have to say I can already see a difference. It really does smooth things out, takes off that dulling top layer. My make up goes on better and looks better after it's been applied. Seems to work well for that sun damaged area of my chest. It's very easy and comfortable to use. And quiet, I was worried it would be LOUD. My only complaint so far is rinsing the crystals off once you are finished. The cream gets worked into your skin during the exfoliation and just the crystals are left behind. It's easiest to do just before getting in the shower, but that is not always convienent. If you can't get in the shower after, plan on spending some time rinsing and rinsing. When you do your neck and chest at the same time, all that rinsing can get to be a mess. Other than that, I'm happy with it.

I got it too. Like it a lot. Have had a problem with their auto-ship. Can't use up product as fast as it's replaced so I had to cancel the orders til I get down to one box. I use it 1x a week & alternate with my own scrub mixes. It works well esp. as a facial massager for me. Don't need to push hard or use for long. Haven't had to replace the batteries too often. The hype is there & I was surprised Susan Lucci endorsed it...but she looks great & I really bought her.

Latest posts

Back