A-Beauty By BellaBox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, 

I'm obsessed with K-Beauty and seen J-Beauty but over the last month or so I've been seeing A-Beauty pop up! Is that really a thing? Australian Beauty?

I bought the Frank Body, Go-To and Sand & SKy box and liked it but I just saw the @thebeautysurfer Instagram page that a company in australia called Bellabox launched a limited edition A-Beauty box just for peep in the US. Has anyone bought it yet?  Looks like it's got some great brands and a ton of full size products but is it worth $49? I am obsessed with Dr Roebucks!

https://us.bellabox.co/

Help! Do I get it? 

I bought Bellabox and I liked it. I'm very satisfied with the variety of products and with their customer service. Lipsticks are amazing. Products are not expensive but with high quality. You definitely should try it

Not so long time ago I've tried Bellabox too. Yes, as I know they are not so popular as MAC for example. But I'm quite satisfied with their quality and price.

Indeed, Bellabox is a high quality cosmetics brand. I love their Aleggra Rhodes body wash and Romy body butter.Argan and Almond body oil is also very good, which makes my skin like a silk. They have a huge number of different products and everyone can find something what will correspond to his tastes. The most pleasant is that the price is not high. Besides of Bellabox I love Lexmetics. My favorite product is a Led Mask. I found out about it at 3-Color-Beauty-Mask and don’t regret for buying it. It improves acne and makes my skin to look toned and wrinkle-free. The last is the most important, especially when you are not young anymore. Thanks different brands and products we have chance to prolong our youth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back